Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far can you cum(distance in ejaculate travel)?

Distance in ejaculate travel

• 0-1 ft.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 1-2 ft.

• 2-3 ft.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • 3-4 ft.

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • 4-5 ft.

• 5+ ft.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
mine for 3 to 4 ft...when i pull out my cum shots easy can fly over my wife's face

put that shit on the poll motherfucker and make it official

my friend once told me a story that he was wacking it on his bathroom floor and when he jizzed it flew up and landed on the bristles of his sister's toothbrush...he left it there. Peace

i'd have to say 3 feet. there is a method for distance shooting. right before you bust a nut, on your last stroke, hold the top of your dick firm until the build is so intense that it will shoot out like a gesyer. peace

Well, I typically just come to this forum for laughs, but I have to chime in on this one...

Back in highschool, I had a big California Kingsize Water bed with a big headboard that had a mirror on it.

On multiple occasions I would be receiving a hand-job from my girlfriend, and my cum would shoot onto the mirror, over our heads - it was unreal!

Now I'm married and always on gear - seems like I just basically dribble anymore. :(

AnimalMass

from a standing position cleared the width of a king bed

i didn't realize how much dirt was on the ceiling fan blades until i had to do a quick clean up!!!!!!

Top Bottom