Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How far can you cum(distance in ejaculate travel)?

Distance in ejaculate travel

• 0-1 ft.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 1-2 ft.

• 2-3 ft.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • 3-4 ft.

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • 4-5 ft.

• 5+ ft.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Re: Re: How far can you cum(distance in ejaculate travel)?

Bigsatan13 said:

:devil: Is that the distance from your cock to your mouth?

Yes. Is your mother a whore.

Re: Re: Re: How far can you cum(distance in ejaculate travel)?

spongey said:

Yes. Is your mother a whore.

:devil: Yes, she belongs to my father. Your mother belongs to me and if she doesn't start making more money I will toss her to the curb with the rest of the garbage. Her asshole is too stretched out from your birth and I cant get any takers for it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: How far can you cum(distance in ejaculate travel)?

Bigsatan13 said:

:devil: Yes, she belongs to my father. Your mother belongs to me and if she doesn't start making more money I will toss her to the curb with the rest of the garbage. Her asshole is too stretched out from your birth and I cant get any takers for it.

Spongey you are now officially satans bitch

LMAO@all of you!

I may have to grab the tape measure and check my man's range. Perhaps a bullseye could be a fun twist too.....

sadly mine just oozes out, no squirting action. it's just too damn thick. sometimes when i cum for the 3rd or 4th time in the day when there's a less concentration of sperm or whatever makes it thick then i can shoot the distance from my wife's navel to her mouth.

One time my ex and I were playing fantasy and she was getting me all worked up, but wouldn't let me cum. She would masturbate me right to the point of cumming and then stop. She did this for nearly an hour. When that bastard finally came, I have never seen anything like it. It was like 10 orgasms in one. Enough to fill a full glass and it shot clear across the room. I had to do some serious muff diving for that. That was the best physcial sensation in the world.

Top Bottom