Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you tell a guy his penis is small and you get no sensation from it?

Penis-Cat.jpg

Is this a serious question?

I'll answer this assuming you're in a serious relationship with the small "phallused" man. First thing is do NOT ever come out and say or imply that his penis is too small. You'll need to focus on how he CAN satisfy you. You need to really communicate with him regarding how to please you orally. If you can get to the point where he is really good at going down on you, start complimenting him a lot on his oral skills. Make him feel like he's the champion at cunnilingus and he will probably be eager to go down on you as much as you want. Therefore, you get an orgasm. There are also some techniques and positions that can provide more stimulation for a woman. Research this on the web. You can simply tell your partner that you want to try these new positions instead of having to tell him he's too small.

I posted pics of myself nude on this board once and everyone started ridiculing me about my size. It's 5.25" at maximum arousal. I honestly admit that all of the teasing I received messed with me psychologically. I even jokingly informed one girl before sex that I wasn't hung well. When I took my pants off and my cock was standing at attention she said "I thought you said it was small?" She then stated that I looked average to her. At that point I realized the people making fun of me on this board were full of shit. So, what's the point in me telling you this? I just wanted to show how sensitive and hurt men can feel if they are told that their penis is inadequate.

I hope this helps!

plifter said:
Is this a serious question?

I'll answer this assuming you're in a serious relationship with the small "phallused" man. First thing is do NOT ever come out and say or imply that his penis is too small. You'll need to focus on how he CAN satisfy you. You need to really communicate with him regarding how to please you orally. If you can get to the point where he is really good at going down on you, start complimenting him a lot on his oral skills. Make him feel like he's the champion at cunnilingus and he will probably be eager to go down on you as much as you want. Therefore, you get an orgasm. There are also some techniques and positions that can provide more stimulation for a woman. Research this on the web. You can simply tell your partner that you want to try these new positions instead of having to tell him he's too small.

I posted pics of myself nude on this board once and everyone started ridiculing me about my size. It's 5.25" at maximum arousal. I honestly admit that all of the teasing I received messed with me psychologically. I even jokingly informed one girl before sex that I wasn't hung well. When I took my pants off and my cock was standing at attention she said "I thought you said it was small?" She then stated that I looked average to her. At that point I realized the people making fun of me on this board were full of shit. So, what's the point in me telling you this? I just wanted to show how sensitive and hurt men can feel if they are told that their penis is inadequate.

I hope this helps!
all the ghey take note

ask Slat, he prolly heard from his last GF that same exact thing, right after he e-mail her that she had a big pussy and it wasn't giving him any satisfaction... maybe he'll forward the said return e-mail from EX-GF....
Tx

Top Bottom