x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

How do you tell a guy his penis is small and you get no sensation from it?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How do you tell a guy his penis is small and you get no sensation from it? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: all the ghey wants to know

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

How do you tell a guy his penis is small and you get no sensation from it?

all the ghey wants to know

Re: How do you tell a guy his penis is small and you get no sensation from it?

Quote Quote posted by Moltke
    what??????????

Not have sex with them again.

not a mentor

Talking Re: How do you tell a guy his penis is small and you get no sensation from it?

Quote Quote posted by Moltke
    p3 told u this?
    "no one bombs RNCH again!--need2getaas"

Quote Quote posted by Mickey36
    Not have sex with them again.
    Wait, that is why you did not call me again!!!!???????????

id just ask if he put it in yet, hypthetically speaking

Is this a serious question?

I'll answer this assuming you're in a serious relationship with the small "phallused" man. First thing is do NOT ever come out and say or imply that his penis is too small. You'll need to focus on how he CAN satisfy you. You need to really communicate with him regarding how to please you orally. If you can get to the point where he is really good at going down on you, start complimenting him a lot on his oral skills. Make him feel like he's the champion at cunnilingus and he will probably be eager to go down on you as much as you want. Therefore, you get an orgasm. There are also some techniques and positions that can provide more stimulation for a woman. Research this on the web. You can simply tell your partner that you want to try these new positions instead of having to tell him he's too small.

I posted pics of myself nude on this board once and everyone started ridiculing me about my size. It's 5.25" at maximum arousal. I honestly admit that all of the teasing I received messed with me psychologically. I even jokingly informed one girl before sex that I wasn't hung well. When I took my pants off and my cock was standing at attention she said "I thought you said it was small?" She then stated that I looked average to her. At that point I realized the people making fun of me on this board were full of shit. So, what's the point in me telling you this? I just wanted to show how sensitive and hurt men can feel if they are told that their penis is inadequate.

I hope this helps!

Quote Quote posted by plifter
    Is this a serious question?

I'll answer this assuming you're in a serious relationship with the small "phallused" man. First thing is do NOT ever come out and say or imply that his penis is too small. You'll need to focus on how he CAN satisfy you. You need to really communicate with him regarding how to please you orally. If you can get to the point where he is really good at going down on you, start complimenting him a lot on his oral skills. Make him feel like he's the champion at cunnilingus and he will probably be eager to go down on you as much as you want. Therefore, you get an orgasm. There are also some techniques and positions that can provide more stimulation for a woman. Research this on the web. You can simply tell your partner that you want to try these new positions instead of having to tell him he's too small.

I posted pics of myself nude on this board once and everyone started ridiculing me about my size. It's 5.25" at maximum arousal. I honestly admit that all of the teasing I received messed with me psychologically. I even jokingly informed one girl before sex that I wasn't hung well. When I took my pants off and my cock was standing at attention she said "I thought you said it was small?" She then stated that I looked average to her. At that point I realized the people making fun of me on this board were full of shit. So, what's the point in me telling you this? I just wanted to show how sensitive and hurt men can feel if they are told that their penis is inadequate.

I hope this helps!
    all the ghey take note

ask Slat, he prolly heard from his last GF that same exact thing, right after he e-mail her that she had a big pussy and it wasn't giving him any satisfaction... maybe he'll forward the said return e-mail from EX-GF....
    Tx
    "know matter how pretty she is, some guy, somewhere, is sick of her crap!"

"what a long strange trip it's been"

"you'll miss 100% of the shots that you don't take"

"how hard would you practice this week if next weeks game was your last?"

"I'm your huckelberry..."