Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

T

the_clockwork

This chick is fine as hell and I often catch her checking me out, or maybe that's my ego, who knows.. Either way she's always riding the treadmill or some gay shit like that and doing abs. She always has her ipod on so I can't just go up to her and talk

Are there tricks to get her to take off her ipod so I can strike up a conversation? Should I challenge her to a bball game of 1 on 1 for $100 a point and beat her by 10 and win 1,000?

ya I know this is real foxygel of me to ask and I feel gay for asking but I've been out of the game for awhile.. give a nigga some advice!

I don't need "don't" comments either. I am going to do it no matter what. I could care a less

PuddleMonkey said:

lol wtf dude.. I work 11 hours a day and work out 2 hours a day.. this is like the only place I can meet girls..

what happens? She says no and I just go back to lifting.. she says yes and we go out for awhile we break up and I go to the gym, ignore her and keep working out..

I'm a simple man

Ask her about the iPod or whatever she's listening to tunes on.

Ask if she likes it, easy to use, where she get her music online, how much per tune...

Sadly to say I've done this "line" a few times now.

You can always go back and... one more question...

i did this just two days ago. caught her scopin me, alot. she gave it away when she did the most random routine just to work out next to me. i swear she did like 30 sets of abs. so i walked up, made fun of her, told her to write her number down so we could hang out. shes fucking hot. and 1/2 asian. and 21. and im getting laid.

Challenge her to a posedown, but do it really loudly so everybody in the cardio area can hear you. Then when she doesn't get off the treadmill, scream "You fucking pussy!!!!" as loud and shrill as humanly possible, tear your shirt off a la HUlk Hogan and jump right into an Abs & Thighs pose, then a double bi. When you strike the double bi, spit on your own chest and smile.

KillahBee said:
Challenge her to a posedown, but do it really loudly so everybody in the cardio area can hear you. Then when she doesn't get off the treadmill, scream "You fucking pussy!!!!" as loud and shrill as humanly possible, tear your shirt off a la HUlk Hogan and jump right into an Abs & Thighs pose, then a double bi. When you strike the double bi, spit on your own chest and smile.

haha

have you done this before?

sounds like just about 95% of females would get turned on by this

Top Bottom