Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

Usually I just say hi, my wife is hot, you look like a really nice girl I hope you lose the other 300 lbs soon. Would you like the other half gallon of cookies and cream ice cream?

:santa:

well, if she was from EF then you could just dangle a twinkie or some other snack in front of her and she would be all over it and then you could tell her that you have alot more in your car. once you get her in your car then it's all you. money in the bag.

fistfullofsteel said:
well, if she was from EF then you could just dangle a twinkie or some other snack in front of her and she would be all over it and then you could tell her that you have alot more in your car. once you get her in your car then it's all you. money in the bag.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah

-

if she checks you out, ignore her. then she'll eventually approach you.

if she doesnt check you out, ignore her. you have no chance, so why give her ego gratification.

so basically...... ignore her.

Mavafanculo said:
if she checks you out, ignore her. then she'll eventually approach you.

if she doesnt check you out, ignore her. you have no chance, so why give her ego gratification.

so basically...... ignore her.

He actually has a point, lol. If she's good looking, chances are she gets hit on all the time. Acting like you are too good for that nonsense and barely acknowledging her or flat out ignoring her will stand out and she'll notice. Big time.

You could go about it like this for a couple of months...and if she doesn't talk to you outright, I bet she makes plenty of accidental on purpose opportunities for you to talk to her. Then hit her with a "Hi" when she least expects it, tease her about following you, and the rest is simple.

Only twice did I get hit on at the gym and both times I was not too kind. One guy asked for my # and I gave him the wrong #. Hoping he would get the hint!
For me, the gym is my quiet place. I socialize all day at work so I don't want some numbskull ruining my mojo while I work out. The MP3 is a great deterrent ;-)
But maybe some chicks like it….I personally would not want to be a situation where if the “date” does not go well, you will need to see this person at your “zen” place.

Last edited:
blueta2 said:
Only twice did I get hit on at the gym and both times I was not too kind. One guy asked for my # and I gave him the wrong #. Hoping he would get the hint!
For me, the gym is my quiet place. I socialize all day at work so I don't want some numbskull ruining my mojo while I work out. The MP# is a great deterrent ;-)
But maybe some chicks like it….I personally would not want to be a situation where if the “date” does not go well, you will need to see this person at your “zen” place.

I'm with you...hate it. I don't actually set out to be rude because I am friendly and polite by nature but if a guy catches me while I am in my zone, the results tend to be less than favorable.

Top Bottom