Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

SublimeZM said:
half the womeni see dont belong in the free weight area. dress super revealing cause its supposedly more comfortable to work out in basically your underwear, and then they do excersises that doesnt even need to bei n the free weight area, its just so they show off to guys they dont belong
Any woman willing to workout with juicers should be given some props

well I never intended on talking to her while she was working out.. I was more thinking of what nefertitty said and walk out at the same time she does and just strike up a convo in the parking lot

All kidding aside, I just come out with the truth when I approach women like that and in that circumstance. We all know it's not the proper place to approach women, so keep it brief, and I'd (personally) tell her something very brief with "I don't want to let this opportunity to slip by", because that is in fact the truth.

If I see an irresistable woman, I tell her that. If you are sincere (and she's gotta feel you too), then she'll bite. She's fucking human. Life isn't as smooth as we'd like it sometimes. Go for it. Like you said, if she says no, just keep woking out. Hopefully you'll be both telling this story to your kids one day. If so, I expect karma.

the_clockwork said:
well I never intended on talking to her while she was working out.. I was more thinking of what nefertitty said and walk out at the same time she does and just strike up a convo in the parking lot
heed my warning. see my post above.

Smurfy said:
if some motherfucker approaches me in the parking lot he's gonna get a roundhouse kick to the nutz

g/l finding them on me!!

almost.. I'm on week 7 and I either coming off on 8 or 10.. haven't decided.. still seeing decent gains so wanna stay on

don't approach her, just acknowledge her with a smile (a "hello" if you're close enough - she will know what you're saying and if not she'll take off the headphones). But, just be friendly and cool. You're there to work out but you're approachable...a helluva nice guy who is confident and good looking. She'll talk to you. Let her start the conversation. If she doesn't, oh well. But she most likely will...who wouldn't want to talk to a guy like that??

Top Bottom