Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

javaguru said:
Pffffft...you don't workout.
I did before I had a baby with his head firmly lodged on top of my bladder. I can't go 10 minutes without peeing in my pants, let alone work out.

heatherrae said:
I did before I had a baby with his head firmly lodged on top of my bladder. I can't go 10 minutes without peeing in my pants, let alone work out.
Welcome to being a 70 year old man....

javaguru said:
Which then removes the eye candy and leaves the "undesirable" women to look at. I don't know how many times I've heard that very story about being ogled or hit on so much it drives them from the free weight area or to the women only gym.
half the womeni see dont belong in the free weight area. dress super revealing cause its supposedly more comfortable to work out in basically your underwear, and then they do excersises that doesnt even need to bei n the free weight area, its just so they show off to guys they dont belong

heatherrae said:
But in all seriousness, do NOT try to talk to her while she is running on the treadmill. That is my pet peeve. Just wait until she is finishing up or catch her on the way to her car.
if some motherfucker approaches me in the parking lot he's gonna get a roundhouse kick to the nutz

Yea, I think the gym is not a proper place to hook up with women.

I would just go about your routine and if anything happens fine, but if it doesn't thats good as well. I think you should be more concerned with your workout then the women there anyways.

Pee on her.

drop a deuce in front of her. then, quickly shape it into a facsimile of the great pyramids at giza. wave your hand as if to say VOILA!

Top Bottom