Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

Try & jazz up a conversation with her by saying........excuse me, did I see you on myspace?

jnevin said:
This is funnier than any of you shitbags realize.
Are you talking about the grammar/spelling errors while using the term retard to correct people for making fun of the disabled?

the_clockwork said:
This chick is fine as hell and I often catch her checking me out, or maybe that's my ego, who knows.. Either way she's always riding the treadmill or some gay shit like that and doing abs. She always has her ipod on so I can't just go up to her and talk

Are there tricks to get her to take off her ipod so I can strike up a conversation? Should I challenge her to a bball game of 1 on 1 for $100 a point and beat her by 10 and win 1,000?
Just walk up and rip her headphones out of her ears and start flexing.

Be in a relationship that you don't think is working out, but you're not the type to cheat. That seems to be working wonders for me. I've been getting smiles, approached, ex-clients have been trying to set me up with their friends, totally airtight.

Razorguns said:
don't

guys who hit on chicks at gyms; is the #1 reason women join women's only gyms
Which then removes the eye candy and leaves the "undesirable" women to look at. I don't know how many times I've heard that very story about being ogled or hit on so much it drives them from the free weight area or to the women only gym.

But in all seriousness, do NOT try to talk to her while she is running on the treadmill. That is my pet peeve. Just wait until she is finishing up or catch her on the way to her car.

heatherrae said:
But in all seriousness, do NOT try to talk to her while she is running on the treadmill. That is my pet peeve. Just wait until she is finishing up or catch her on the way to her car.
Pffffft...you don't workout.

javaguru said:
Are you talking about the grammar/spelling errors while using the term retard to correct people for making fun of the disabled?

that, and calling them retards when sarcastically lecturing someone on their insensitivity

Top Bottom