Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

patsfan1379 said:
worked for me. twice.

cheesy for some girls, gift from god for others
depends on the guy, his approach, and how much the girl thrives on shit like that. yes, i know - I have a gift for pointing out the obvious.

Smurfy said:
depends on the guy, his approach, and how much the girl thrives on shit like that. yes, i know - I have a gift for pointing out the obvious.

:)

My approach fails many more times than it succeeds. That's just the way stuff works. I don't have a cheesy weirdo game but I will smile at a girl and say hi.

I smile and say hi at alot of girls, some respond, some don't :)

Gotta start somewhere!

patsfan1379 said:
:)

My approach fails many more times than it succeeds. That's just the way stuff works. I don't have a cheesy weirdo game but I will smile at a girl and say hi.

I smile and say hi at alot of girls, some respond, some don't :)

Gotta start somewhere!
I agree with that approach!

the_clockwork said:
This chick is fine as hell and I often catch her checking me out, or maybe that's my ego, who knows.. Either way she's always riding the treadmill or some gay shit like that and doing abs. She always has her ipod on so I can't just go up to her and talk

Are there tricks to get her to take off her ipod so I can strike up a conversation? Should I challenge her to a bball game of 1 on 1 for $100 a point and beat her by 10 and win 1,000?

Having my ipod full blast has never detered any of the guys in my gym from hitting on me or asking me out. It gets downright ridiculous sometimes.

You go to the same gym, so take your time. Smile, make eye contact, leave at the same time as her by "coincidence" and hold the door for her, say hi the next time you see her...work up to it. You both work out at the same gym, so she'll be there.

My advice, though, would be don't. ;)

Pass her a note telling her to join EF...after that, just bomb her relentlessly for a few months and from there she's yours.

You guys got no fucking game :rolleyes:.

wait till she gets a drink of water when there is a line, then go at th eexact same time and sort of cut her then be like oh im sorry and let her ahead super awkwardly, then smile and be nice but sort of make a joke or 2 and chat with her while in line for the water

SublimeZM said:
wait till she gets a drink of water when there is a line, then go at th eexact same time and sort of cut her then be like oh im sorry and let her ahead super awkwardly, then smile and be nice but sort of make a joke or 2 and chat with her while in line for the water

I've gotten this a couple of times. If I weren't so anti dating at the gym it might have worked. Good call.

Top Bottom