Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

the_clockwork said:
what happens? She says no and I just go back to lifting.. she says yes and we go out for awhile we break up and I go to the gym, ignore her and keep working out..

You might be able to ignore her, but that doesn't mean she'll ignore you. Trust me, I've been down this road more than once, it can ruin some workouts. Some women are just overly insane.

patsfan1379 said:
i did this just two days ago. caught her scopin me, alot. she gave it away when she did the most random routine just to work out next to me. i swear she did like 30 sets of abs. so i walked up, made fun of her, told her to write her number down so we could hang out. shes fucking hot. and 1/2 asian. and 21. and im getting laid.

I'm glad cw threw this question out. I've been fighting the same issue, the deal is that is the only place I find chicks in shape. Right now there is this hottie that works out right after I do so come on throw us needed ones some tips damn it.

She doesn't wear headphones.

And ladies what are your thoughts. I'm sure you hate the move and that is why I haven't done it yet. I know the last thing a hot girl wants is to have to deal with that shit at the gym but is there anyway around it?

sfmonster said:
I'm glad cw threw this question out. I've been fighting the same issue, the deal is that is the only place I find chicks in shape. Right now there is this hottie that works out right after I do so come on throw us needed ones some tips damn it.

She doesn't wear headphones.

There's no trick. If you catch yourself walking by each other, smile and say hi. A little later do the same thing but say hi and introduce yourself. Start a conversation.

It takes balls but it can be done.

patsfan1379 said:
There's no trick. If you catch yourself walking by each other, smile and say hi. A little later do the same thing but say hi and introduce yourself. Start a conversation.

It takes balls but it can be done.

I hear ladies on here complain about it all the time. They seem to feel it is off limits so that is why I am so reserve. I can kick the conversation no problem but just want to see what the rules for success are.

I just feel ackward going to talk to her when she doesn't even look good, from her perspective, she's all sweaty, no make up, wearing work out clothes but she doesn't know I'd bang the shit out of her in the bathroom exactly like that.

I'm just going to go for it when I see her again, prolly monday!

Gym is the one place where i don't think about picking up girls.....

i wear headphones and alot of the hotties there do too.

have had some casual conversations there, but i'd have to agree with puddle on this one.

if you really want to try, wait till she's in between sets or something, go up to her(make sure the spacing is convienent..i.e. don't walk from across the gym to talk to her. make sure she's nearby)
......and just start talking to her. ask her a question, then say something slightly funny (i.e. bust her balls), and from there you've broken the ice.

people always take off their headphones if they feel someone is trying to talk to them. as long as it's not right before a set most people don't care

the_clockwork said:
I just feel ackward going to talk to her when she doesn't even look good, from her perspective, she's all sweaty, no make up, wearing work out clothes but she doesn't know I'd bang the shit out of her in the bathroom exactly like that.

I'm just going to go for it when I see her again, prolly monday!

that's the gayest thing i ever heard! you're afraid to go up to HER because she might be insecure?? She'll be flattered, if anything.

just do it

Top Bottom