Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

Challenge her to a posedown, but do it really loudly so everybody in the cardio area can hear you. Then when she doesn't get off the treadmill, scream "You fucking pussy!!!!" as loud and shrill as humanly possible, tear your shirt off a la HUlk Hogan and jump right into an Abs & Thighs pose, then a double bi. When you strike the double bi, spit on your own chest and smile.

That's fucking hilarious.

easy....wait till she is checking u out again than just walk up to her lean up against the wall and be like...I noticed ur noticing me..so I just wanna putt u on notice that I noticed u too...

If she was a girl you just saw for the first time you could always say hey I'm not from here I am on vacation and luckily this place had a gym. She will definitely get with you thinking she won't see you again. Worth a shot.

What a waste. Read this whole thing just to realize the f'in date. Guess op talked to said girl and said girl buried him somewhere remotely.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Yes it's possible to pick up hot chicks in the gym, just like it's possible to get rich from playing lotto. There are just way too many other places to start up a conversation with a woman that will have a much higher close rate.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using EliteFitness

7 years later, lol. OP needs to share a recent experience to rekindle the fire

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom