Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

nefertiti said:
Because. I don't date people who go to my gym. I said that. That place, and my home, are my two sanctuaries. I'm not taking chances messing that up for anyone.

some people say the same about the workplace. I've realized its funny cuz sometimes the places that are sanctuaries or the places we are around the most are the places we get to know people the best.

I have told myself that I wont shit where i walk as well, and as a result I don't hit on women at the restaurants that I go to every day.
It's funny though because there are a lot of beautiful girls who either work at or come into those restaurants.

But what if we go to the same beach once a week or the same bar once a week?
Sometimes I think we have to play it risky, either that or date people while travelling through different towns or meet them on the internet.

KillahBee said:
Challenge her to a posedown, but do it really loudly so everybody in the cardio area can hear you. Then when she doesn't get off the treadmill, scream "You fucking pussy!!!!" as loud and shrill as humanly possible, tear your shirt off a la HUlk Hogan and jump right into an Abs & Thighs pose, then a double bi. When you strike the double bi, spit on your own chest and smile.

Haha! I'm gonna join a gym just so I can do this!

Join curves...this is the most fail proof plan.

#1 Your biggest, jacked up, swell person in the gym
#2 There is a handful of women...if one ignores go to the next one

If that doesnt work, go to your regular gym...but next time throw on some sex panther. Appearantly, it works 60% of the time, everytime.

the_clockwork said:
haha

have you done this before?

sounds like just about 95% of females would get turned on by this

Trust a brotha....that fuckin shit works! Its like having a magic panty peel.....

I'm not gonna read the damn 19 pages, I hope somebody said to walk over an introduce yourself and tell her thet you think she's pretty and that you have been wanting to meet her.....

KISS, keep it simple. If she digging you, she'll let you know. Don't try and be such a "playa", be a nice guy that can speek in complete sentances w/o talking about yourself within the first 5 minutes. Chances are, if she is interested, she already knows your name, what you drive and what days and time you work out. Just build on that from what she gives you....

if your just starting out in your player liftestyle or whatever I wouldnt cold approach a girl at your gym unless she is giving you clear signals of interest... i dont know about you but when im lifting im lifting... i like to be left the fuck alone even if carmen electra walked by i wouldnt give a fuck... do your pickups in other places so when you fail it wont be so bad

Top Bottom