Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

nefertiti said:
He actually has a point, lol. If she's good looking, chances are she gets hit on all the time. Acting like you are too good for that nonsense and barely acknowledging her or flat out ignoring her will stand out and she'll notice. Big time.

You could go about it like this for a couple of months...and if she doesn't talk to you outright, I bet she makes plenty of accidental on purpose opportunities for you to talk to her. Then hit her with a "Hi" when she least expects it, tease her about following you, and the rest is simple.

nefertitty gets it.

cept the gym girl wont last a couple of months lol. a good looking chick gets confused when you pay her no mind - she needs to "correct" the imbalance in her universe forthwith. :evil:

p.s. this only applies if the guy is good looking. otherwise, she'll just be grateful he's ignoring her lol

she wants my cock.. I hope she's there tonight.. maybe we can just skip the date and just screw?

how do I ask that w/o being too forward?

healother said:
I've tried this before, and its sorta worked actually. I find that when you are both on the elliptical at the same time, and not too tired (like if u just started working out) its a pretty good opportunity. Of course most of the time its very difficult to get the balls to approach them because they might get pissed off that u approached them.

But if she has headphones on, that really complicates things, cuz you don't know why she has those headphones on.

Question for yall:
The other day I was biking around the lake, and I saw an absolutely amazing girl jogging and wearing headphones. How do I approach her? I'd probably have to be running and come up along side her I'm sure, but when you are jogging outside are things any different than from the gym, or is it the same principle?

Also another question:
how many people have had their gym experience ruined because they dated someone there and they are now exes? Do people still pester someone even if the other is ignoring them?

I run with pepper spray. Just saying.

As for the other question, now and then Craig still shows up at my gym and it's not weird but probably because we aren't in a real relationship. We'll say hi and BS for a couple of minutes and go do our separate things. Unless he's madly in love with me and hiding it really well, when we go on to other things it will still be fine. Someone you have an emotional investment in, though, would be much much worse.

Mavafanculo said:
nefertitty gets it.

cept the gym girl wont last a couple of months lol. a good looking chick gets confused when you pay her no mind - she needs to "correct" the imbalance in her universe forthwith. :evil:

p.s. this only applies if the guy is good looking. otherwise, she'll just be grateful he's ignoring her lol

how can a man ignore a woman if he's never talked to her? If he were to go up and talk to her then he wouldnt be ignoring her. Unless he just talked to her once and then ignored her after that.

Now if the woman goes up to the man and the man ignores her, wouldnt she just walk away? I mean when strangers ignore me I dont keep trying.

there must be a delicate balance between ignoring a woman and giving her enough to make her chase you.

blueta2 said:
it's not about being too good, it's about the right time and place to "pick-up"

even nerfillity a chick who hates it when men hit on her at the gym has admitted that she has caved in when the proper man approached her. it sounds like its less about the pickup spot and more about the man.

healother said:
even nerfillity a chick who hates it when men hit on her at the gym has admitted that she has caved in when the proper man approached her. it sounds like its less about the pickup spot and more about the man.

Nooo, I caved after he switched gyms. While he was still at mine I held up, though I'll admit it was massively difficult to keep coming up with different reasons why I couldn't see him when it was plainly clear that I was attracted to him. Fucker wouldn't take no for an answer! :lmao:

I've found doing my deadlifts in the middle of the 'ab area' is a great icebreaker, women love it when the blood, chalk and snot rockets start flying.

I will quite happily stare at the tits and ass of any girl who dresses like a stripper in the gym, if you wear teeny tiny shorts and a bra top and feel 'intimidated' when guys look at your assets then maybe cover up a little next time.

It's like me wearing assless chaps to the Pride parade and complaining about guys grabbing my goodies.

nefertiti said:
Nooo, I caved after he switched gyms. While he was still at mine I held up, though I'll admit it was massively difficult to keep coming up with different reasons why I couldn't see him when it was plainly clear that I was attracted to him. Fucker wouldn't take no for an answer! :lmao:

why did u wait until he switched gyms?

healother said:
why did u wait until he switched gyms?

Because. I don't date people who go to my gym. I said that. That place, and my home, are my two sanctuaries. I'm not taking chances messing that up for anyone.

Tweakle said:
I've found doing my deadlifts in the middle of the 'ab area' is a great icebreaker, women love it when the blood, chalk and snot rockets start flying.

I will quite happily stare at the tits and ass of any girl who dresses like a stripper in the gym, if you wear teeny tiny shorts and a bra top and feel 'intimidated' when guys look at your assets then maybe cover up a little next time.

It's like me wearing assless chaps to the Pride parade and complaining about guys grabbing my goodies.

LOL!

TITCR :p

Top Bottom