Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you get a 19yo

Don't call your intellectual superior an idiot. Thank you.

I forgot that you were in your 30s, and therefore too old to be hitting on barely legal women without being considered creepy, my mistake. I might want to look into that.

"Provider" takes on much deeper meanings with most women than just money, such as security and stability. Again, go after quality women and you'll realize this (i.e. not 17 year old girls who work at the pizza parlor you work at and then wait for them to turn 18. Maybe that's why younger women consider you creepy?)

oh yeah, I forgot, you are my intellectual superior.

Dude, you're a fake. Period.

I'm too old? Who says?

You are greek? HHAHA!

I'm from Corsica bitch. And if you are so smart, you'd know it is acceptable for younger woman to date older men in Corsica.

America is fucked up. Just admit it.

Even in america, 18 is of age. The girls don't think I'm creepy.

What is your "quality" woman theory anyways? Older woman who have no respect for men. Older woman who want to be the boss. Gimme a break.

so, you're saying I'm not providing her security nor stability?

Dude, you're a loser. This girls mother died when she was 10 years. her father wants nothing to do with her. I'm the only one who cares for her. I even got her to stop smoking cigarettes (an adult thing most underage girls do)

Don't call your intellectual superior an idiot. Thank you.

I forgot that you were in your 30s, and therefore too old to be hitting on barely legal women without being considered creepy, my mistake. I might want to look into that.

"Provider" takes on much deeper meanings with most women than just money, such as security and stability. Again, go after quality women and you'll realize this (i.e. not 17 year old girls who work at the pizza parlor you work at and then wait for them to turn 18. Maybe that's why younger women consider you creepy?)

I never said, they thought I was creepy. Stop making shit up dude.

oh yeah, I forgot, you are my intellectual superior.

Dude, you're a fake. Period.

I'm too old? Who says?

You are greek? HHAHA!

I'm from Corsica bitch. And if you are so smart, you'd know it is acceptable for younger woman to date older men in Corsica.

America is fucked up. Just admit it.

Even in america, 18 is of age. The girls don't think I'm creepy.

What is your "quality" woman theory anyways? Older woman who have no respect for men. Older woman who want to be the boss. Gimme a break.

so, you're saying I'm not providing her security nor stability?

Dude, you're a loser. This girls mother died when she was 10 years. her father wants nothing to do with her. I'm the only one who cares for her. I even got her to stop smoking cigarettes (an adult thing most underage girls do)

I never said, they thought I was creepy. Stop making shit up dude.

Careful bro, I stood up for you on the other posts, but on this one.... your not in the wrong for wanting a 19 year old girl. Its actually very natural, men's mating habits are meant to be with multiple females, therefore due to this men are attracted to healthy young females, very natural, but her mother died when she was 10 and her father ignored her. This can be signs of trouble for you, this might sound harsh, but these are makings of psychological problems, and she might view you as a father figure rather than a lover. This doesn't mean that she won't have sex with you, it just means that it could create a unhealthy relationship between you and/or she will become attached to you which would be even worse.

The best way for an older man to get a younger girl is to appealing to her, her friends and an elite group of your friends in front of her (ie: gorgeous girls your age that aren't with you but want to get with you).... give minimal individual attention to her and then act like you have no further interest and let her own curiosity spark.

The best thing I've tried is to make her think you're not available. Human nature; people want what they can't have ;)

Charles

I hate the age taboo that people have. I prefer younger myself but people are so weirded out by it. I think there are more college girls than you think that might like to be with an older guy but are too embarrassed about what her friends might think. Also I find it odd that we cant say anything without getting pummeled about same sex relations but if an older guy wants to be with a 18-24 year old its creepy. REALLY??

Sorry for the rant. Here is what I would do and I agree its NOT easy especially from an anxiety point of view. You could try a shot of Selank or something to calm your anxiety. But seriously get her alone don't have her around other people and then whisper it to her in her ear. Say I cant believe im telling you this but I want you to know that Im really attracted to you and want to fool around do you want to also?

Top Bottom