Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you get a 19yo

Be entertaining and lively. Make it fun for her, make her laugh. Show her you just dont want to have sex, make it the last thing on your mind. Then say im really into you do you want to chill at my place.

Then eat her for a good hour, after foreplay of course. Then take that dong out and own her ass...

Cut bluta in half.

I dont think you can ever NOT sound creepy when your 25 trying to get a 19yr old in the sack. Plus most 19yr old are losers...sorry

You've gotta be smooth, non threatening, make them feel special, get close to her and touch her in non sexual ways, offer to give her a massage, don't let her think you are trying anything, massage her legs and "accidently" brush up against her area, see how she responds, turn her on without her knowing it, then sit back and collect your cash ! ;)

these young girls are tricky.

girls my age back when I was 17 actually went for older guys in their mid to late 20's.

It's all the child molestation government brainwashing.

People are just dumb today

It's all about the bucks. Flash the wad around and they'll play with your pud.

P.s. always lie about your age and seperate them from their freinds

these young girls are tricky.

girls my age back when I was 17 actually went for older guys in their mid to late 20's.

It's all the child molestation government brainwashing.

People are just dumb today

It's all about the bucks. Flash the wad around and they'll play with your pud.

P.s. always lie about your age and seperate them from their freinds

You're joking, right?

You're entire post is pretty much wrong, but I'll pick apart the trainwreck of a quote you began with: Any woman under 21 or over 40 is like training wheels, it doesn't get easier than this. The only "game" you need for them is called "not being totally fucking creepy". You might want to look into it.

And yes, some women are shallow enough to have sex with someone because they think he's rich. But those women tend to be boring, lacking confidence, and complete basket cases. And herpes traps. But hey, if that's your idea of a quality woman...

You're joking, right?

You're entire post is pretty much wrong, but I'll pick apart the trainwreck of a quote you began with: Any woman under 21 or over 40 is like training wheels, it doesn't get easier than this. The only "game" you need for them is called "not being totally fucking creepy". You might want to look into it.

And yes, some women are shallow enough to have sex with someone because they think he's rich. But those women tend to be boring, lacking confidence, and complete basket cases. And herpes traps. But hey, if that's your idea of a quality woman...

You are an idiot rock an roll.

any younger girl is scared to death of older men because of what society teaches them. You might want to look into that.

Money? Look up the number one "attraction" that lures woman and you'll see that it's money. Get a clue dude. It's all about being a provider. Goes back millions of years.

Top Bottom