Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do I let the gf know shes... well... ''smelly''???

juiceddreadlocks

rebuilding, getting there
Platinum
it didnt use to be this way, kinda a new thing. still, its almost an anaesthetic its so bad. I dont come up for air because of this, but it would be nice to not have to hold my breath for several minutes. lol

Me and my girl are awesome about this

of course this doesnt happen often. in the year or so we've been fucking its happened once for both of usthat the other's stuff wasn't tasting too good

we both told the other honestly right away and nothing was wrong.

Use a condom so you're not dumping your nasty semen in there all the time. That's what's making it smell bad.........lol

Robert Jan said:
Me and my girl are awesome about this

of course this doesnt happen often. in the year or so we've been fucking its happened once for both of usthat the other's stuff wasn't tasting too good

we both told the other honestly right away and nothing was wrong.

interesting. well then i have a couple questions.

1. do you consider yourself... ''unihibited'' about talking about that kind of stuff?

okay, only one i guess

Just put your finger in her and then give her a vaginal "filthy sanchez". Subtle... really subtle. Or just barf on her puss and say, "O.K. now I can continue". Either way, it's good.

Is the odor coming from inside her vagina or is it an external pubic odor that would be fixed by showering?

juicedpigtails said:
interesting. well then i have a couple questions.

1. do you consider yourself... ''unihibited'' about talking about that kind of stuff?

okay, only one i guess

im completely uninhibited

jnevin said:
Just put your finger in her and then give her a vaginal "filthy sanchez". Subtle... really subtle. Or just barf on her puss and say, "O.K. now I can continue". Either way, it's good.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Funniest thing I've ever heard. So wrong....so wrong

Top Bottom