Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do I let the gf know shes... well... ''smelly''???

spray some Raid over there...

should she smell from actually inside there.... wouldn't that be fixed by showering and her washing herself up there too?

unless its an infection of some sort

or is it always that?

get her massingales for christmas?
or just be subtle

Girls should not stink. I hear this all the time from guys saying that other girls have had a smell. I dont. I will not! Sounds like some sort of infection.
Go with her to the doc. Could be something like a yeast infection. Poor thing.

juicedpigtails said:
it didnt use to be this way, kinda a new thing. still, its almost an anaesthetic its so bad. I dont come up for air because of this, but it would be nice to not have to hold my breath for several minutes. lol

Vomit on her crotch while your eating her out.

alls you have to do is say hey you smell bad go shower!!! or no lickie......no girls shouldn't have a bad oder but they all have their own smell(not bad)....they shouldn't duece either as that will kill all the good bacteria in there that kills all the bad bacteria! go to the doc if the oder continues and is very offensive....can she smell it too?

Get her a box of Douche for X-mas, or you could just stick your finger to her nose after having it inside her.

playmatesky said:
Girls should not stink. I hear this all the time from guys saying that other girls have had a smell. I dont. I will not! Sounds like some sort of infection.
Go with her to the doc. Could be something like a yeast infection. Poor thing.

i hope youre calling me the poor thing.

Top Bottom