Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I increase my ejaculate volume?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
About sperm...f**k it! I don't care about that. I DON'T need to get my wife pregnant. But all I want to do is paint her, the walls, the bed you name it with my ejaculate. How do I increase it???? BTW...will marijuana use bring my ejaculate down?

Carth said:
About sperm...f**k it! I don't care about that. I DON'T need to get my wife pregnant. But all I want to do is paint her, the walls, the bed you name it with my ejaculate. How do I increase it???? BTW...will marijuana use bring my ejaculate down?

Fold your cock in half like you would a garden hose to stop the pressure when you're just about to nut. When you can't handle the pain any longer, straighten that puppy out and aim right at her. You should now be firing man juice all over the place like an open fire hydrant in Harlem during a heat wave.

Good luck...

Re: Re: How do I increase my ejaculate volume?

Romo17 said:

Fold your cock in half like you would a garden hose to stop the pressure when you're just about to nut. When you can't handle the pain any longer, straighten that puppy out and aim right at her. You should now be firing man juice all over the place like an open fire hydrant in Harlem during a heat wave.

Good luck...

lol

sweetnes11 said:
I don't think you are going to get a good answer in here , you might want to talk to your doc

What was wrong with my answer? It only hurts for a little bit.

Pain is temporary, but glory lasts forever!!!

do a search
this subjects been previously discussed
if those idea don't work
twice a day masturbate
!do not cum!
in a week you should have enough to drown your wife

You need to squeeze your nuts as hard as possible to push every last drop out. You'd be suprised at how much still lingers in there. When you're ready to plaster your wife, have her give them a good hard squeeze. You'll both be pleasantly suprised.

Top Bottom