Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I increase my ejaculate volume?

I think that the more there is the more mess to clean up, and if i am giving a bj, to much and I can't swallow it all.

Just an observation , don't drink a lot of coffee if you like bj's it makes the taste biter,
I also read that if you eat anm apple in the morning it will be sweeter,

sweetnes11 said:
I think that the more there is the more mess to clean up, and if i am giving a bj, to much and I can't swallow it all.

Just an observation , don't drink a lot of coffee if you like bj's it makes the taste biter,
I also read that if you eat anm apple in the morning it will be sweeter,

k
well i will have an apple in the morning and you can let me know later

and i hate coffee

More load means better, longer lasting orgasm! And most women...ok some...like to be showered with cum. Some like on their face, some on the boobs and others love it on their asses! Most women are impressed when men shoot loads of cum!

Last edited:
Carth said:
More load means better, longer lasting orgasm! And most women...ok some...like to be showered with cum. Some like on their face, some on the boobs and others love it on their asses!

<cough cough> Gymgurl <cough cough>

:D

well I guess if it feels better than go for it. I like under the Sheets, I Have been learning so much. I didn't say I didn't like it all over me, Its good for the skin. It would depend on where we are at.example : your inlaws house for a visit , camping with no running water ,ect. places you can't clean up easy.

Top Bottom