Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I get over my ex girlfriend? ?

powerlifter198

Its been about 8 months and I still think about her everyday, check her Facebook and see how shes all in love with her new bf.
I feel bad, deppressed, sad angry at times.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using EliteFitness

Nope.. why would she? Not to be cruel but women are cunts. Remember all the bad shit about her and realise you finished for a reason

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

You need to cut all ties with her, delete her facebook , put all of her photos up, delete her number and her from your life.... You need to get on match.com, plentyofish, eharmony.com and MOVE on. There is a reason unknown to you now why the relationship failed however I promise you once you find someone else and fall in love again , it will be picture clear all the reasons it failed and you will look back and say , I sure am glad she left. Ask any guy on here this and they will tell you the same thing. Delete her from your life and listen , use this time to get in shape and work on YOU, then when you are not expecting it you will find the love of your life. Best of luck and if you need someone to talk to, you pm me my friend.

All this^^^

But I wouldn't necessarily start dating again if you're still hung up on the ex. You need some you time bro. Workout, hangout with friends, take up a hobby you've been wanting to do, etc. Once the ex is a passing thought, you're ready to invest into another relationship. Otherwise you're just shifting the focus of your obsession from one girl to another.

Sex is ok though. You can have as much sex as you want.

Bro there is no need to be depressed over a girl unless your married and have kids. If she isnt your wife and dont have kids then being depressed is stupid. There are plenty of girls out there and if you dont think so then you aint putting yourself out there enough.
The best thing is be as busy as possible. Keep your head up brother

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Dude it's been 8 months man up delete her shit get rid of anything that reminds you of her you probly have some of her stuff in your bedroom toss it all and forget her. We've all been there

Go slay some pussy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom