Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I get over my ex girlfriend? ?

suck it up

Its been 8 months and ur checking her fb? Ur borderline stalker status. Cut all ties and move on. Theres like 4 billion people on the earth and if half are female that means u go almost two billion other females to try to hook up with lol so go out there and fuck as many as u can

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

block her!! thats why you're sad all the time brah! the best you can do is going to the gym, get some distraction, go out with other girls o with your friends, clear your mind

you will be fine, i promise

The only way you can do this, is to completely remove her from your life. That means any forms of social networking, number, photos everything. Things happen for a reason whether it seems a good or bad reason.
Go out on the rebound, go to town, pull a few girls, hell even take them back home! It'll work wonders on your confidence and the boost you need to move on.
8 months is a long time to still keep checking up on her, especially if she's in a new relationship. That should scream move on in itself.
We've all been there, it's a tough situation but time does heal everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's like a wound…it needs time to heal but if you constantly tamper with it you delay the healing process. Some wounds heal faster than other and I know it might feel you will never be yourself again - you will be.
Sad to say some wounds heal and leave a scare behind but at least the pain will be away.
Good luck ;)

Honestly what I did was find a rebound and then somehow I ended up fallin in the love with the chick and I have a feelin thats gonna end soon so I just plan on rebounding again lol im just gonna miss the sex thats why I always rebound so fast I dont like jerkin off lmao Go find some new tail and tear it up bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

I am 70 and have tons of experience with all these ups and downs. My advice is simple:
Get a rebound girl immediately. Not a replacement or revenge ... good company! And get rid of all the reminders.
And pick out some friends and or family members to be extra good to. Give of yourself to them.

I recently went through a broke up and she cheated on me 6 times. This is what helped me:
I looked at this kid, and by no means am I talking myself up or anything, but damn she downgraded. The kids face was hideous, his breath smelled, he had disgusting scabs on his face like a meth user. Right then and there I knew it was time to move on. Being I am still in college, I took full advantage of all of the horny drunk girls and just after 1 girl I knew it would be easy to get over my ex and wanted to get more but from other girls. Trust me I was in the same boat. During my break up, all of my friends would say "there are plenty of fish in the sea". But I couldn't see that and its obvious you can't either, but thats expected. You have to take my word for this, and another bro here on EF can vouch for this. There ARE in fact other girls out there who are better in many ways. You will find them.

For this one time you have to think of all the bad things. What made you unhappy? Write them down.. If there was EVER a moment where you started doubting your relationship or felt like you just wanted to be away from her, then thats the only assurance you need that it wasn't meant to be. Don't think of the happy things, I'm sorry to be a blunt ass but you probably won't get her back so the happy things are just memories now.

Start talking to a new girl. Don't alway go for looks brotha, I've learned that lesson a lot. Get a girl with brains, who is loyal, not shady, doesn't have only guy friends. This will help you because regardless if you say you aren't, every guy gets jealous. Talk to this girl for a month or so, get really comfortable around her if you can tell she is doing the same. This always helps me.

Good luck, hope this helps at least the slightest bit.

Top Bottom