Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do Homosexuals Feel About Homophobes?

curling

We all know how homophobes feel about homosexuals so homosexuals what do ya'll think about homophobes? Does it bother ya'll that homophobes don't like ya'll's lifestyle or do you care?

Last edited:
Some of the best advice I got when I came out:
"If somebody has a problem with who you are,
just remember, it's THEIR problem, not yours."

Well if someone has a philosophical objection to homosexuality that is their business. It is when they start discriminating against me or abusing me for being gay that I have a problem with them.

i apreciate the answers so far. Another question if ya'll don't mind are you as open about your homosexuality in the real world as you are here on the net?

HAnz what do you mean by discriminating? Lets say you own your own business and two guys one being straight and the other being gay both are equally qualified which one would you hire?

curling said:
HAnz what do you mean by discriminating? Lets say you own your own business and two guys one being straight and the other being gay both are equally qualified which one would you hire?

How would I know what their sexual orientation is? If I did know, unless their sexual orientation gave them helpful insights into their job, I can't see it as being relevant. I suppose I would chose the one who I felt would be easiest to work with and most reliable.

I can imagine that some people may have an agenda based around sexuality. Discriminating against someone because they are straight is just the same as discriminating against them because they are gay. There are laws against this in my country.

curling said:
i apreciate the answers so far. Another question if ya'll don't mind are you as open about your homosexuality in the real world as you are here on the net?

I don't advertise my sexuality, but nor do I hide it. If I was confronted by homophobia in real life I would confront it as I do on here. I don't get confronted by it in life as I do on here so I am not so visibly vocal and gay in normal daily existence.

HansNZ said:

How would I know what their sexual orientation is? If I did know, unless their sexual orientation gave them helpful insights into their job, I can't see it as being relevant. I suppose I would chose the one who I felt would be easiest to work with and most reliable.

I can imagine that some people may have an agenda based around sexuality. Discriminating against someone because they are straight is just the same as discriminating against them because they are gay. There are laws against this in my country.

Is it discriminating? I mean if someone would feel more confortable about the other person because of a common bond or interest why shouldn't that person get to hire the person they are more like them? See what I am saying. Btw what country are you from?

Top Bottom