Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do Homosexuals Feel About Homophobes?

musclebrains said:
Yes, I'm serious. It's general usage has come to mean people who have an aversion to homosexuality. Phobic reactions are aversions based on fear, so I'm not disagreeing that the word technically has that meaning.

I suggest you write the Board of Political Correctness and submit "homohatred" as a more accurate substitute.

how about Hetrosexiest.

dballer said:

the diffrence is.. protesters of David Duke are heroes.. protesters of NAMBLA are close minded ideologists.

LOL and I call them both vile. That's why we have the First Amendment -- so you or I can't decide that one should be forbidden free speech while the other enjoys it.

dballer said:

how about Hetrosexiest.

U be the hetero-sexiest dude in the trailer park, dballer.

The problem with the word "heterosexist" is that it's now come, in common usage, to mean gay people who have an aversion to breeders.

SmegmaSoldier said:

its general usage is fear of homos. people use it to try to bring a negative spin on the "homophobes" and make it appear as if they have some kind of irrational fear. people with brains do not feel that people that hate gays are homophobes because that word is simply a gay-lover's term used for their purposes. homo haters are not homophobes by any rational explanation of the word.

Cool. I'm sure your cause will be far advanced by reminding folks that they aren't just skittish around queers. They are simply acting out their god-given right to hate queers.

SmegmaSoldier said:

thats fine with me. the word "homophobe" is what fags want to use because it degrades people that hate homos. we are people too!!! cant we all just not get along!??

God forbid we should degrade people exercising their right to hate others! Haters, the most oppressed group in America. Parents ought to learn they kids better!

hatred.jpg

SmegmaSoldier said:

haha look at the lips and nose of the one on the right!! hes gotta have some black in him!!! anyway, i dont think its fair to group gays in as if they are like an ethnic group. i think they will be able to severely cut down the number of gays soon with genetic engineering.

Oh so you think it's genetic instead of a choice. KEWL. You are the man.

SmegmaSoldier said:

i think you could still make the choice not to have sex with guys. however you were born with some genetic defect that made you more feminine in some ways than other guys. that is why you like penis. it can be fixed.

Brilliant!

Darktooth said:

Maybe so... you sound really adamant of getting rid of gays or something... do you really hate gays THAT much? I mean, does it really affect your life that someone is gay? sheesh, gimme a break...

He wants to keep all the smegma for himself.

Actually, I think his posts are an excellent document of what actually underlies the self-righteous semantic argument about use of the word "homophobia."

HansNZ said:
How would I know what their sexual orientation is?

This is the root of the problem in my opinion. If you don't advertise your sexual habits, how can you be discriminated against? That is why I see no need for SPECIAL homosexual rights legislation, other than the already exisiting more general civil rights laws.

ttlpkg said:

This is the root of the problem in my opinion. If you don't advertise your sexual habits, how can you be discriminated against? That is why I see no need for SPECIAL homosexual rights legislation, other than the already exisiting more general civil rights laws.

LOL...do you "advertise" your sexual habits when you apply for a marriage license, hold hands in a movie theatre, or bring your wife to a company picnic? I think you do. You know, TTl, if you acted more white, you'd probably be able to operate more competently outside the unnaturally unprejudiced military too.

It's been said about a billion times to you, but you just don't seem to get it: it is LEGAL to discriminate against gay people in many places in this country. Housing laws do NOT apply to gay people. Employment laws do NOT apply to gay people. The only way they apply is when "sexual orientation" is added to the rules. I can just imagine if you'd been around in the 60s, ttl, and told other black people that you didn't need special civil rights protection cuz the more general laws already applied to you....even though they didn't. I mean everyone had the right to vote, right? Why did we need voting rights laws?

And don't start your shit about not comparing gays to blacks. YOu've already done that when you mention the civil rights laws which were specifically written as special rights for YOUR people.

Top Bottom