Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do Homosexuals Feel About Homophobes?

SmegmaSoldier said:

or like you shouldnt exist. why bother recognizing the gays if they are just a genetic defect that will soon be fixed?

maybe if you would stop loving men then you could put up pictures of loved ones. i would be disgusted if i saw a picture of a homo where i worked. i would literally vomit at seeing a homosexual. enough isnt quite enough fruityass. fix your walk!!! fix how you talk!!! and dont you ever let me see you getting friendly with another man in a public place or even in the privacy of your home on the off chance that a tornado rips up your wall and makes it possible to see the disgusting acts going on in your bedroom!!!

Your posts are so intellectually retarded that you just make a fool of yourself. I also believe that you don't really think half the things you type, but you just make ridiculous comments to get a reaction. I usually scroll past your posts now because I know there will be nothing in them even worth responding to. I am going to put you on my ignore list because the presence of your posts on my screen just fills up valuable space.

HansNZ said:
Your reasoning is completely flawed. Essentially you are arguing that people have no right to be different or themselves.

You either didn't read my posts, or you have a reading comprehension problem that you might want to look into. I am arguing that a gay man "could" pick an appropriate time and place to announce his sexual orientation. The ISSUE, in this argument, was about a problem John had with reserving concert halls.

You guys are generalizing and I am being specific.... I'm debating specific issues and you guys keep bringing in examples from other, broader, issues........

I can only assume that you know that I was right (about the specific issue, not any broader/different issues)

HansNZ said:

Because blacks can't hide their difference the it must be tolerated, but because gays can then they aren't entitled to be treated the way that people of the dominant culture are.

This statement/comparison (whatever it is) is neither logical or coherent.
:confused:

GinNJuice said:

You either didn't read my posts, or you have a reading comprehension problem that you might want to look into. I am arguing that a gay man "could" pick an appropriate time and place to announce his sexual orientation. The ISSUE, in this argument, was about a problem John had with reserving concert halls.

You guys are generalizing and I am being specific.... I'm debating specific issues and you guys keep bringing in examples from other, broader, issues........

I can only assume that you know that I was right (about the specific issue, not any broader/different issues)

This statement/comparison (whatever it is) is neither logical or coherent.
:confused:

It is quite logical. And in any case you seem to be arguing that gays get discriminated against only when the "pick inappropriate" times to mention their sexual orientation.

i really will never understand why someone else's sexual preference affects anyone else's life other than the individuals in the relationship...

so someone is of the same gender as his/her partner... we all love the same, the only difference is that both have peepees or don't have peepees.

every person has the capability to love in the same way, so i don't see anyone as different from me.

LOL at your logic! Gays are "intolerant" when they call into question your comments that they are unnatural or freaks of nature or whatever. This is so typical of bigots. They want free reign to say whatever they like about people but when their remarks come under scrutiny they scream that they are being treated with intolerance and being censored. Them questioning us is free speech, us questioning them is intolerance and censorship.

HansNZ said:
LOL at your logic! Gays are "intolerant" when they call into question your comments that they are unnatural or freaks of nature or whatever. This is so typical of bigots. They want free reign to say whatever they like about people but when their remarks come under scrutiny they scream that they are being treated with intolerance and being censored. Them questioning us is free speech, us questioning them is intolerance and censorship.

LOL...Tell it.

m325.jpg

Top Bottom