Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do Homosexuals Feel About Homophobes?

musclebrains said:

LOL...do you "advertise" your sexual habits when you apply for a marriage license, hold hands in a movie theatre, or bring your wife to a company picnic? I think you do. You know, TTl, if you acted more white, you'd probably be able to operate more competently outside the unnaturally unprejudiced military too.

It's been said about a billion times to you, but you just don't seem to get it: it is LEGAL to discriminate against gay people in many places in this country. Housing laws do NOT apply to gay people. Employment laws do NOT apply to gay people.

It early where I am, have you had a few cups of coffee already? Jeez! My point is how would someone know you were gay, bi or into bestiality in the first place? Most businesses, vendors, builders couldn't care less, just want to make a buck. Housing and Employment laws apply to all people, including gays. You're just not happy because there is no law that applies to gays exclusively and specifically.

Act more compentently outside the military? Hmmmm. Do you think I live like Gomer Pyle in a barracks 24 hrs a day? I live in the same world you do my man.

ttlpkg said:

It early where I am, have you had a few cups of coffee already? Jeez! My point is how would someone know you were gay, bi or into bestiality in the first place? Most businesses, vendors, builders couldn't care less, just want to make a buck. Housing and Employment laws apply to all people, including gays. You're just not happy because there is no law that applies to gays exclusively and specifically.

Act more compentently outside the military? Hmmmm. Do you think I live like Gomer Pyle in a barracks 24 hrs a day? I live in the same world you do my man.

LOL....Yes, I've been up over an hour.

No, TTL, housing laws do not apply to everyone. YOu simply can't get that through your head. YOu move into an apartment. You meet a guy. You move him in. It's LEGAL to kick the guy out because he's gay. He didn't have to wear a dress, act queeny or anything else. It happens ALL THE TIME.

Why do you think local statues add "sexual orientation" to employment and housing laws?? Because gay people are NOT protected under the ordinary laws. You just don't get it, do you?

dballer said:

This is the kind of Gay logic that I would stand up for.

Speaking of the recent gay parade in Atlanta. I was sitting at Willies eating a burrito the day before the parade or party and I overheard two guys (about my age 28) talking about how exciting it would be.. the one guy told the other that there would be nude boys there.. he went on to say that the boys he was talking about were between 12 and 14!!! Needless to say I showed my distaste.. I almost threw up. I was actually weighing the options of a assault charge.

Oh puhlease - here we go again. Trying to link homosexuality with pedophilia. And how many straight men do you know of that perve at 14 year old school girls - plenty! Male characteristics don't develop until later in men so generally those who are sexually attracted to male characteristics prefer their men a bit more mature.

flexed1 said:
Those of you who know me know I am gay. That said I guess I would be called a homophobe. Reason is simple any gays whom walk around like girls, act like girls, and who walk around and let others think thta all gays are like this I stay clear away from and even make fun of.

Well I don't like people misrepresenting me by saying that all gays are as camp as a row of tents. However it is mainstream media and the attitudes of straights that reinforce these stereotypes, frequently ignoring the diversity among gay people.

But on the same token this post does represent the fact that even persecuted people practice intolerance. I would never make fun of anyone man for being camp, or any lesbian for being butch because they don't have to comply to society's conformist ideas about gender stereotypes and how a man or a woman is "supposed" to behave.

Advaik said:

I dont hate you because you are gay, I hate you because you voted for bush! ;)

Actually I agree. I hate gays who flaunt it around acting all proud of it. I hate anyone that does that about anything. Blacks, Gays, Jews, Cristians, even Racist like the KKK. I say fuck all of them, we are all people, why do you need to flaunt your special little differences to everyone? I just lose so much respect for someone who does that.

You hate people for being totally accepting of their sexuality, proud - not ashamned of it?

People shouldn't flaunt their "special little differences" why? Because we are all supposed to be the same and conform to some stereotype that conformist society has decided on?

SmegmaSoldier said:

this guy has been begging me to lick his balls ever since i registered here!!! get over it man!! im not gonna lick your "tender love-nuggets" (as he calls them in his sexually explicit pm's).

You remind me of one of those smart ass teenagers I went to school with who said smart-ass things to teachers and to others as an attention seeking measure and to get people to laugh. They were desperate to get people to think they were "cool". The sad thing is that while their peers may have laughed, they always considered them losers.

Last edited:
flexed1 said:
muscle point taken but just so you know I to find folsom street and what was shown there offensive only because thats all that is shown in public and thats the point I am making. Don't think for a second they will ever show folks like me as that would not be good for ratings and thats is exactly what I and straight folks are afraid of. Everyone should be who they are but don't expects gays when all they see is the circuis, sex parties, and everything else like that. I am proud to be gay just keep it to myself.

Well you can be quiet about being gay because you live in a society where you are benefitting from the work of vocal and visible gay activists. There is certainly no way I would enjoy the rights I enjoy in my country if all gay people had taken your line of reasoning.

If black civil rights activists had decided just to be quiet and not march, parade, and be vocal about their cause, then black people would not enjoy the rights they do today. Mainstream society used pretty much the same arguments against blacks as are being used against gays. It was through blacks visibly challenging those attitudes that false, complacent ideas that dominated general thinking were displaced.

I also think that you need to ask yourself why it is that the homophobes on this thread now think that you are so wonderful and think you are "right-on", "impressive", etc.

If you don't want people to discriminate against you then don't discriminate aginst queeny people or whoever - which is exactly what the homophobes want to do. They want only heterosexuals to be visbile. Their discomfort with difference means thaey want people who don't conform to quietly sit on the sidelines.

Last edited:
dballer said:

the diffrence is.. protesters of David Duke are heroes.. protesters of NAMBLA are close minded ideologists.

Of course you wouldn't be a closed minded ideologist would you?

And why are you citing pedophiles on this thread? You seem to want to link homosexuality with pedophilia.

SmegmaSoldier said:

its general usage is fear of homos. people use it to try to bring a negative spin on the "homophobes" and make it appear as if they have some kind of irrational fear. people with brains do not feel that people that hate gays are homophobes because that word is simply a gay-lover's term used for their purposes. homo haters are not homophobes by any rational explanation of the word.

The Concise Oxford Dictionary definition of homophobia:

homophobia: noun. a hatred or fear of homosexuals.

I speak English and the Oxford Dictionary is the standard form of English. That is how it defines homophobia. If it has a different meaning in the American dialect then fine. But then that is the dialect form - not the English language definition.

THE END.

SmegmaSoldier said:

you are doubting that it can be fixed? maybe not in the ones currently alive but in the future genetic engineering will be able to fix it. whoever is able to do it will earn whatever money he makes from it. i know i would pay for that service.

So you're making the assumption that people won't be breeding people like you out of the gene pool too.

Top Bottom