Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do gay men hook up for casual sex?

Wow... somehow playing this out in my mind turned me on a bit

lol are you saying that if a guy said that to you it would work?:qt: That worked for me once but we were both extremely drunk and prior flirting had happened so i was confident haha.

Do you think for a single minute that I stand around making smiling and politely making small talk and clever little insinuations and (worst of all) fake compliments just to get the trick out the door?

Who's got time for that shit?

Scenario 1
AAP : What you doing later?
Trick : You.
AAP : Let's go.

Scenario 2
Trick : Well I was thinking about...
AAP : *interupts* Got any cute friends?
Trick : A couple.
AAP : What they doing later then?

lol are you saying that if a guy said that to you it would work?:qt: That worked for me once but we were both extremely drunk and prior flirting had happened so i was confident haha.

This is how my third date played out with my now husband:
*Making out in my bed*

Me: So uhhmmm.... where exactly are you get at with this, do you want to like.... get to know me or just get into my pants? either answer is fine and will happen... :evil:

Does that sum up my attitude for ya :qt:?

Do you think for a single minute that I stand around making smiling and politely making small talk and clever little insinuations and (worst of all) fake compliments just to get the trick out the door?

Who's got time for that shit?

Scenario 1
Trick : You.
AAP : Let's go.

Scenario 2
Trick : Well I was thinking about...
AAP : *interupts* Got any cute friends?
Trick : A couple.
AAP : What they doing later then?

LOL @ ditching the dude for not taking a hint xD

Me: So uhhmmm.... get to know me or just get into my pants?

That will never happen my world, I have to get in the pants (and mouth, and ass) before I remotely entertain the smallest notion of getting to know them.

Let's face it. You get to know them first and they are a decent guy, nice, good morals, all your friends like him, etc... and then you discover sexy time with him is a dud.

WELL AIN'T THAT SOME SHIT?

Now you fucking stuck with having to hurt the feelings of a really nice guy. What a downer. (for him, not me)

Obviously the trick to the trick is to go to bed with the trick first. If sexy time is a dud you simply don't waste time getting to know him. There. Done. You can save yourself some time and put it to better use. Like stalking your ex. If sexy time is hot and rocking, then you start taking time to get to know him. See if he is a decent person and really nice guy. If he is, great. If he isn't, so what???? You got hot rocking sex on hand until you can find a decent person and really nice guy.

Seriously, some of you people are weird about this simple shit.

well we had sex and got to know eachother, he'his libido just transformed in time AAP, things change so fucking is great but even that changes in time in a relationship...

Top Bottom