Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do gay men hook up for casual sex?

gorillahung

Do they go to a gay bar and pick out someone and just walk over and say "Do you want to fuck"? I always imagined it would be much less complicated for 2 men. Women are complex creatures.

haha i have always wondered the same thing! the game of seducing women can sometimes be so complex that when you look back at an experience you will find yourself saying WTF.

Guys just wanna get down, prob why aids is so high in gays.

seriuolsy you know in like in 30 seconds if a guy likes you

max 5 minutes lol

I am not gay, but the mechanic shop that used to fix our cars........... , all of them were lol ( in SF)

they have no issue trying to "covert you" lol

no thanks :)

They have their own way, but is not as cold as "let's go to fuck". I live in South FL, where there's a large gay community, and interact with them all the time. I have no problem with gay guys. They are great people, and so far they have been very respectful. It all comes down to that. You can really tell when a guy is gay by the way he looks at you, his expressions, the laugh, everything. But that is his personal preference, and his private life, like anybody else. They have their own clubs, bars. Most of the male nurses and large portion of doctors are gay here. CEO's, managers, etc.

I'm imagining a wink and a "You want some of this???Huh? Huh?" paired with a self-slapping of the butt and pointing at the junk

Oh wait that's straight guys.

Top Bottom