Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How did you first learn about sex?

WODIN said:
Damn that's cold fuckin with a guys mother who has passed away...

Anyway....

I was 7 and read the book Top Bannana which made use of the words, moist, throbbing, pulsating, hot, wet, undulating and joy-spot! This also began my use of websters dictionary on a regular basis.

Yeah right - Wodin's first lay came as a 20 year old when Thyphoid Mary came rollin' in...

Originally posted by smallmovesal
*catholic* sex ed class when i was 10.

Hey Smallmoves.....Father Mike told me I was THE BEST Alter Girl he has ever HAD...

Cornholio said:

Yeah right - Wodin's first lay came as a 20 year old when Thyphoid Mary came rollin' in...

He said learned about sex cornturd, not had sex, which was way before Mary came around. And I had nothing to do with the black plauge...Honest!!!

vixenbabe said:
....Father Mike told me I was THE BEST Alter Girl he has ever HAD...

Father Mike also preached on the importance of keeping secrets secret!!! ...not that we had any secrets...he certainly didn't teach me anything about sex, like you all seem to be IMPLYING!!! WELL YOU'RE ALL LIARS!!!

:mad:

haha you should have seen the nun we had at my church for a while... she looked just like the last priest we had and dressed in what appeared to be burlap sacs to us kiddies... anyway, she really was his spitting image and we used to call her father doreen. :D

but really it is sad how little they tell you about sex except that you only do it if you want to have kids....

bump
hey rotten - I want to know if I really am this much of an asshole without even trying or if you are just yanking my dick 'cause you like it.
or perhaps a little of both.

and I still say you look just like david sedaris

Originally posted by Superfoot

Father Mike also preached on the importance of keeping secrets secret!!! ...not that we had any secrets...he certainly didn't teach me anything about sex, like you all seem to be IMPLYING!!! WELL YOU'RE ALL LIARS!!!

---------------------

The really funny thing about this post is that YOU are from CT. I too, was born in CT. I take it you know Father Mike? !

I read Desmond Morris' "The Naked Ape" when I was in the fifth grade.

However I didn't know you were supposed to go "in and out and in and out" until the 7th grade (my friend told me that).

Top Bottom