Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how did u lose your virginity

Went on a rugby tour at 17 to Wales. We were mainly from the quiet countryside and suddenly found ourselves in a big city full of loose women and plenty of Bars! Met one girl in a disco and hit it off. She asked me to walk her home. Then she asked me in for coffee!! I was so naive that I actually thought she really meant coffee!! Before we even got in the door she was ripping at my clothes! We ended up having sex up against the kitchen table!!! She was totally Up For It!!! I wasn't too experienced so it didn't last long, but we did it again in the morning and that was great! Similar cases of young rugby players losing their vrginity throughout the city were recorded that night!! We went into Wales as boys but we left Wales as men!!!

"i was so scared....i was all alone in the room!"----the late, great, Rodney Dnagerfield.

I was 16 and he was 22. (Bad, bad, idea for mom to allow that...lol) We had been dating for a year. He was a lifeguard at a man-made beach. I stayed after and one thing lead to another. He was like a constant octopus. I was ALWAYS practically fighting him off. I had actually been planning to save myself for marriage. Good thing I didn't, because I never married until I was 30...lol.

I was 13 ...... good old dad was off to rehab a few hundred miles away and mother dearest was there supporting his efforts while the 19 year old sitter who was to look in on me and my sister was busy arousing the single hair i had on my nuts .....

She was such a horny bitch with a big bush ......... which i knew then what i know now !!!!!!!!!!!!

haha i was 20. not that i didnt have offers before but I wasnt ready. i was a weird kid growing up.

went to a club with my buddy, his girl, and her friends. at the end of the night i was walking out with his girls best friend. we were drinking in the back seat and then i started kinda feeling her pussy up her skirt. (i had this girl in bed the night before but didnt do shit because i didnt want her to say i raped her like she did like 4 other bf's even tho she was a slut.
got back to his place and continued drinking. did a body shot on her and went a little low. then i remember picking her up over my shoulder and carrying her up to my friends bedroom (this was when my best bud lived at his aunts and his cousin lived there too but was never there). put her on the bed and started kissing and fingering her then went to stick it in. wouldnt let me raw. so by that time my bud and his girl were in his room and i went to get a rubber. she put it on me and then climbed on top. rode me for like 45 mins because i was drunk. haha was half passed out. i tried to hit it doggy but she wouldnt let me. was a fun time

the next day i come out and his aunt who is cool as shit says " i heard you had fun last night". apparently the headboard wasnt screwed to the bed and was loose. haha

Top Bottom