Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How could this happen!?!?!?!?

Pitbull84

I thought being on AAS made you sterile! I've been on test cyp & primobolan now for 9 weeks but I was still able to get my side chick pregnant. I thought I was shooting blanks!! This happened about the 4-7 week in to the cycle. Give or take a week. Can the child be born with birth defects or anything like that?? I'm worried.

It can take years for your sperm count to drop to zero. Congrats on the baby though

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Lol thanks pound! But no thanks!! Lol and fl3x no it's not a joke! I wish I was though. When she sent me the pic of the pregnancy test saying pregnant I almost fainted. My legs got weak! Lol and it sucks because I was trying to work things out with my son's mother now. We were even thinking about marriage.

Bad move, you should stick with the 'oral only' rule for tang on the side. Sure, its not as fun, but cant knock em up and much less chance of catching something.

Yea I know KD1.. I fucked up and got excited plus she was on top an it was just a quicky in the back seat of my suv. Fuck!!

It takes a VERY long run of test + deca to take your sperm count down to nothing (can't remember how many weeks offhand; look up the male birth control trials that used AAS with Google).

I know even with TRT doses of test (e.g. 200 mg test per week) it would take ages. But it varies from person to person. I've been through chemo and been on test for a while and I'm barely low. Sorry to hear about this man. But things tend to work themselves out in the end :)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

even with raisin nuts you are still producing some sperm.. granted its way less. on a test cycle running a decent dosage by week 5 or 6 you will start getting suppression. as far as the birth defects that is up for debate, but there have been plenty of guys on here who have had healthy kids and there are plenty of people out there who haven't had healthy kids and didn't take AAS

Thank you guys for all your information and knowledge. I appreciate the input. Im just worried about the birth defects

Top Bottom