Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How could this happen!?!?!?!?

Thank you guys for all your information and knowledge. I appreciate the input. Im just worried about the birth defects

We got pregnant while i did test and tren. Bby born with heart defect. Did survive tho and is fine now. Impossible to say if it was cuz of the cycle tho. Imo i doubt it will have any impact on your child

^^ well if the mom smokes and drinks while pregnant then you have a good chance of the kid having defects.

if she stays healthy.. does her exercises, eats well.. the chances are better. from what you write she sounds like someone you banged for fun so not sure how much you know her, thats the downside of sleeping around with random people.. you could of gotten an alcoholic or druggy pregnant

Ohh no Steve she does not drink or smoke. Go's to the gym 5 times per week and eats pretty healthy. Crap girl is 23 yrs old, 5'0 and has 12% bf lol.. She is a good friend of mine. Know her pretty well.

How do you know the pregnancy is yours? If you're seeing her on the side she could be seeing other guys also ie sperm wars.

very posible for birth defects.. anytime one of the two are on drugs, the risk grows considerably.. in some studies, the bodybuilding drugs are often compared to meth..

not good news...

^^ well if the mom smokes and drinks while pregnant then you have a good chance of the kid having defects.

if she stays healthy.. does her exercises, eats well.. the chances are better. from what you write she sounds like someone you banged for fun so not sure how much you know her, thats the downside of sleeping around with random people.. you could of gotten an alcoholic or druggy pregnant

what does maternal exercise have to do with fetal health? I must have missed that somewhere in the green journal.

what does maternal exercise have to do with fetal health? I must have missed that somewhere in the green journal.

i never said maternal exercise i said exercise. a pregant woman who is in good health has a much better chance of delivering a healthy baby. one that smokes, drinks, eats slop, and is in bad shape will stand less of a chance. i don't need to read it in some fucking journal, thats reality and common sense mr. balloon hands troll. and if i catch you trolling any other boards again I'm gonna ban your ass on the spot, stick to C&C, these other boards are serious.. so leave the wise cracks out.

Top Bottom