Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can you tell a girl that she doesn't smell so fresh down below?

Well, start out your foreplay with a shower
and afterwards just say mmmmmm i love your "insert word here" fresh out of a shower
its yummy"or something like that
maybe she will get the hint

SoKlueles said:
Well, start out your foreplay with a shower
and afterwards just say mmmmmm i love your "insert word here" fresh out of a shower
its yummy"or something like that
maybe she will get the hint

yeap, I agree with Klu. Thats the best way

take your finger and dip it in the stinky kitty , then rub it under her nose and say" now would you wanna taste that shit? me either now go wash your stinkin ass " you can also throw a bitch in there at the end for good measure.

hotzie said:
take your finger and dip it in the stinky kitty , then rub it under her nose and say" now would you wanna taste that shit? me either now go wash your stinkin ass " you can also throw a bitch in there at the end for good measure.
no wonder you are presently single :rolleyes:

hotzie said:

Is that a Sanchez variation?

yes like klu said start the fore play in the shower, then move to the room or table or what ever the hell you want...start in the tub and offer to wash her hair and let her wash her self and what not then go in for the move as soon as she is clean

Top Bottom