Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can a man make blow jobs enjoyable for women?

plifter

Banned
There's nothing in the world more enjoyable than being the recipient of a BJ. Ladies, what can a man do to make the experience enjoyable for you? I keep it clean down there and I also keep the shrub trimmed. Is there anything else that a man can do to make you really want to go down on him?

yes. deep throat her while cumming; your cum with pop out through her nose; that is called the angry dragon. LOL she'll marry you.

and don't forget to hold her hair so she can't pull off.. women really like to have their hair pulled

(actually they do like it once they are aroused)

Did you stop to think.. "I wonder why someone hasn't asked the same question from a woman's point of view.. like "I wonder what i could do make eating my pussy a more pleasant experience for my man?? I wonder why he won't go down on me after he cums""'

DJ_UFO said:
yes. deep throat her while cumming; your cum with pop out through her nose; that is called the angry dragon. LOL she'll marry you.

After she bites down really really hard.....then she will say yes :heart:

Shave everything clean, shower, blow dry so you aren't still damp down there, apply good smelling moisturizer, make her give you head on her own will, let her know you LOVE it, play with her hair, squeeze her arm or play with her nipples, say things like "I bet you love being in total control of me"...makes them feel powerful and sexxy...tell them how sexxy they look doing that.

Top Bottom