Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Can I Make My Wife "O" During the Deed

ThatGirl said:
her thing on her thing in her thing? cute.

I agree on the anal while masturbating, oh god sends me through the roof! Especially with a bullet vibe right on my clit while doing anal reverse cowgirl, almost cannot go wrong there! And doggy as well, does she cum when she's on top? Alot of times doggy and being on top are the only things that'll make me O

Like, I said I can make o with oral pretty easy. Not to be modest I am good at that. She won't go for the anal thing. She does not like it. I only get that on my birthday every other other year or so.

slide a rubber on the end of a air hammer, set the compressor at 150psi, then fingerblast her with it, shell cum so hard her sister will feel it!

Sometimes the woman being on top helps for those that have trouble reaching an orgasm during intercourse. It will allow her to have more control over how her clit is stimulated. It will "enable her" to hit it just right !!

Being on top it's not even about the clit, sometimes it hits deeper that way. I don't usually like being on top because alot of guys I have been with are too big and hit way too deep that way, but for the smaller guys, it does the trick ;) (not saying you're small, I have no idea)

dude try the "coital alignment technique" Just google it. This is perfect for women that need that clitoral stimulation up high to get over the edge. It's not the most enjoyable for the man but it's not bad. Plus, get her off then you can do what you need to do to get off. Oral is always a safe bet and probably my favorite thing to do but most women I've been with really crave the intimacy that comes from cumming while you're inside her.

I like being on top and slowly slide my legs all the way down to his sides.then I can push myself back a little so my clit is rubbing against is penis and I pretty much grind myself into several orgasms.....

Top Bottom