Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to break up with someone after 5 years?

Just break up with her and get a restraining order.
The human heart is a strange thing, it's not easy.

I'm in a kinda similar situation. But no way near as severe as the OP.

I do love my gf, but i think that spark has just gone, and i am starting to think maybe we would be better going our separate ways. But she is just so nice to me, never does anything wrong, and devotes herself to me, so i have no reason whatsoever to finish her. The only thing is, she wants to be with me 24/7, which is kinda irritating. I have no real social life anymore as she has drove my friends away by being so possessive. If i go out with my friends without her, she sulks, or turns up! If i dont wanna see her for whatever reason, she moans. She checks up on me as well which is annoying beyond limits.

But she gets so upset when we argue and come to the brink, and i just feel so unbelievably guilty. I dont want to break her heart, but i also feel a bit trapped.

Damn, cant live with women, cant live without them.

Man, either get couples therapy or get out. You're staying with her out of pity and guilt, and you're turning yourself into a martyr in the process; sounds like the perfect recipe for a long and miserable relationship. God help you if children ever become involved.

It sounds to me she has something on you, and is blackmailing you to stay in the relationship, or else she will go to the police. Go to the police for what?

I do love my gf, but i think that spark has just gone, and i am starting to think maybe we would be better going our separate ways. But she is just so nice to me, never does anything wrong, and devotes herself to me, so i have no reason whatsoever to finish her. The only thing is, she wants to be with me 24/7, which is kinda irritating. I have no real social life anymore as she has drove my friends away by being so possessive. If i go out with my friends without her, she sulks, or turns up! If i dont wanna see her for whatever reason, she moans. She checks up on me as well which is annoying beyond limits.

But she gets so upset when we argue and come to the brink, and i just feel so unbelievably guilty. I dont want to break her heart, but i also feel a bit trapped.

Damn, cant live with women, cant live without them.
If she's nice and you just dont feel the same about her anymore it's best to break her heart (who knows maybe she feels the same) and let her move on and find someone else, you're not sparing her feelings, you just to want to go through "the whole break up thing", but you'll feel better when you do.

Top Bottom