Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hooking up with a female "friend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaGilicuti

Anyone ever have a girl that was your friend and wanted to bang her? Like a friend you knew for awhile and hung out with. How do you get it from friend to fuck buddies?

Don't do it.

The risk of losing the friendship is there, not that you definitely will but it could happen. You either stay friends and grow into a couple (a reeelationship) or you stay solely friends.

Find someone else to get your rocks off with - even if she says yes to you.

It's damn near impossible to successfully cross the line. It's very easy to go from a possible sex partner to friend, but friend to sex partner is a whole seperate ball of wax.

I think you have to decide how important that friendship is with her. Some people can actually pull off a "friends w/ benefits" relationship, but it usually just gets weird and you end up becoming "acquaintenances" at best or end up hating or just ignoring each other at worst. It can get even weirder if one of the parties gets or has a signficant other.

In general, you can probably expect to sacrifice the friendship....

there is this girl who is my "friend" and just the other day she must have been really horny cause she said that she had been thinking what it would be like to do it with me.

anyway, i havent got round to fuckin her yet (she has to wait in line) but when i do, i will surely smoke that ass. :p

isn't that how a good relationship starts though, with a good friendship?

Depends on what you want the "relationship" to be. Do you want to f* the girl or do you want to start dating her? The jury is still out whether or not people end up in a loving relationship when it starts out as fuck buddies. Some of the best sex I ever had was w/ a guy I had known for 5 years and never really interacted w/ directly on a social basis. But in general he was sort of stand-offish around women because of bad luck inthe past w/ psycho ex-wives.Then one night a bunch of us went out and got drunk. I could tell his guard was down a little bit because he was loosening up. We were ready to rip each other's clothes off by the end of the night, but we actually realized that we were really clicking and wanted something a little more. We ended up dating for a year of some of the most intense personal moments I"ve ever had in my life. The relationship didn't work for other reasons - actually it was such an intense relationship we were both too scared to talk about the future for fear of pushing the other one too much. Weird... but anyway....

The most succesful marriages are the ones where the girl actually makes the guy work hard to get that first date.

OK. I'm rambling. Sorry. If the "relationship" you have in mind is strictly fuck buddy - hey, go for it. If you see a little more in this girl, maybe treat her w/ some respect and try dating for a little. Just a thought - sex has such amazing ways of screwing up situations when you don't give it a few moments of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom