Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hooking up with a female "friend"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an old thread but a good topic.
Fucking a friend. That's my goal. A have a couple of targets on my list. Both married. Which makes it even more exciting. :evil:

bye bye

Lol^^^

And I smashed my best friend .. I didn't plan on it but we had gone out to some club for my friends birthday we had pre gamed with four lokos back when they had caffeine ..

We got so trashed that night I burly remember the club .. Some how I ended up at her house creeping up to her room so we wouldn't wake the mom.

I lay on her bed then she lay next to me . I start feeling her up and then I start taking off her pants then her panties .. I was about to go down on her when she squeezed my head with her legs to stop me but then relaxed and I started to go down on her after about five minutes I started smooshing her and the next thing I know I'm hiding in her closet cuz her mom woke up ..

After everything calmed down I left and the next day we talked about it a little then pretended like non of it ever happened. I don't regret it at all cuz she was hot af

Lol^^^

And I smashed my best friend .. I didn't plan on it but we had gone out to some club for my friends birthday we had pre gamed with four lokos back when they had caffeine ..

We got so trashed that night I burly remember the club .. Some how I ended up at her house creeping up to her room so we wouldn't wake the mom.

I lay on her bed then she lay next to me . I start feeling her up and then I start taking off her pants then her panties .. I was about to go down on her when she squeezed my head with her legs to stop me but then relaxed and I started to go down on her after about five minutes I started smooshing her and the next thing I know I'm hiding in her closet cuz her mom woke up ..

After everything calmed down I left and the next day we talked about it a little then pretended like non of it ever happened. I don't regret it at all cuz she was hot af

All you got to do was eat the pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom