Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hookers

How often?

• Never!

Votes: 114 51.6%
  • Only once in my life

Votes: 29 13.1%
  • Once every few years

Votes: 38 17.2%
  • Once every few months

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Once every few weeks

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Once a week or more often

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters
Wulfgar said:
shit..all men know they pay for sex DAILY in one way or another.

I know thats right! shit... i pay for it constantly...

wedding ring
wedding
every day mood swings
every month 1 week I cant fuck and my life is a living hell because I married satan
All the drama that comes from just being around a woman constantly... good god :worried:

If you think about it. It would cost less then taking a girl to a nice restaurant to have dinner and drinks.
I have no problem with it.

40 for a blow 70 for a fuck
definately cheaper than dinner! hell picking up a check @ a cheesey restuarant for 2 is more than that. not to mention all the prep time and BS u gotta go through in hopes of gettin laid.

Typical Joe Average picking up a girl at a bar:

- cover charge, let's say 8$

- drinks, most guys will probably drink more than average so they grow enough balls to try somehting, so 6x5$ (tip included) sounds reasonable

- Then, our Joe Average picked a girl, so 2x5$ plus a round of shooters for her and the girls, a Nigga's gotta show some class to the hoes and give his prospect the Coup de Grace so 4x4$

- Grab a cab, around 10$

So that's 74$ and he's not even sure to score the pussy and if he does, God only knows what the girl is into. Some may swallow, others wont, some may shave their cunt, others may show you a nice full bush. In the worse scenario, he'll date her again, at a nice restaurant so that's another 75$ easily.

Now honestly, is it really different from getting a hooker ? I mean, most girls you picked up in a bar will not end up in a long term relationship.

Top Bottom