Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hooker!!!

I'm not reading all this damn thread but would someone give the hooker my number!

I did read the last post though and can't believe how everyone on EF is trying to start crap today. If you sit back and watch it it is kinda funny, EF entertainment.

MILF69 said:
O.K. this is my last post to this retarded thread...Again I will say I UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING JOKE HE PLAYED ON THE HOOKER...I'm not stupid you fuck...my point for the last time...HE FUCKED A SKANKY, DIRTY, FILTHY HOOKER...do you get that part of what I'm saying? Other people on this thread seem too...I get the joke, the reversal of money, everything...I also get that you're boring the shit out of me with your mouth...Hmmm that's probably why you fuck instead of lick...you bore the women...ooops sorry the MEN!!!! Bye Bye SOB!!!!

So were you the hooker and now you're pissed that you gave it up for free when you could've made $200 instead?

Stryker1992 said:
LOL guys, I ran into a hooker last night when I was at an upscale bar in my area. I fucking died. It was like 1:30 am and closing time was @ 2!!!! She was hot as fuck and did not have any man berries!!!! I pulled the fucking deuce biggelow on her and stated I would fuck her for 200 bucks, the chic laughed so hard her fucking bacardi blew out her nose and she took me home for free!!!!

What a fucking life!!!! I fucked her 3 times and left @ 7 am!!!! LIFE IS GOOD! :p

It was nice of you to service EIG! She needs the attention.

Top Bottom