Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hooker!!!

MILF69 said:
Maybe read a little slower...sometimes when you're handicap it's best to read real sllloooowwww. Get it now fucker?!
:evil:
obviously you didnt take your own advice with your first post in this thread
and no i still have no fucking clue what you are talking about

hamstershaver said:
obviously you didnt take your own advice with your first post in this thread
and no i still have no fucking clue what you are talking about

I think my firat post was pretty clear...but since you think with your cock I wouldn't expect you to get anything...dumb ass!

MILF69 said:
I think my firat post was pretty clear...but since you think with your cock I wouldn't expect you to get anything...dumb ass!
menopause must suck, i forgive you for your rants tonight

MILF69 said:

You seriously just topped my list. I'll let you guess what type of list it is by simply listing the members. Ready?

Here:

1. MILF69
2. Angel
3. Exotic_Island_Girl

MILF69 said:
I comprehend just fine...and you can kiss my ass for the pussy comment!

No, no you don't, not by a fucking longshot.

Reading comprehension > > > > > > > > > > reading comprehension skills of dried up dog shit > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > your reading comprehension skills.

Lets start off small here, shall we?

There

is

a

dead

camel

in

my

backyard

that

I

want

you

to

blow.

Oderus_Urungus said:
No, no you don't, not by a fucking longshot.

Reading comprehension > > > > > > > > > > reading comprehension skills of dried up dog shit > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > your reading comprehension skills.

Lets start off small here, shall we?

There

is

a

dead

camel

in

my

backyard

that

I

want

you

to

blow.

:lmao:

hamstershaver said:
you are the one that made the dipshit post on here and you call me an idiot, lol
women :rolleyes:

O.K. you fucks.....first of all I know what I fuckin read...he didn't pay for the hooker, but he still fucked her. I said it was stupid that he had to even think about paying to be fucked in the first place. Maybe you dumb asses should read all the posts before you fucking shoot your mouths off at me. If you're defending fucking a whore Then you all top MY LIST..GUESS WHAT IT IS?

Top Bottom