Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hooker!!!

hamstershaver said:
i fuck it i dont lick it

Well you must be fuckin from behind because if you were fucking from the front you would no that the thing tucked in...it's a cock and you would be sucking it, not fuckin it!

MILF69 said:
Well you must be fuckin from behind because if you were fucking from the front you would no that the thing tucked in...it's a cock and you would be sucking it, not fuckin it!
can you post the same thing again but this time in english please because that made no sense, thanks

why dont you just ask for cookie shots

hamstershaver said:
can you post the same thing again but this time in english please because that made no sense, thanks

Maybe read a little slower...sometimes when you're handicap it's best to read real sllloooowwww. Get it now fucker?!
:evil:

MILF69 said:
Hey Stryker...are you that desperate that you have to pay a fucking hooker to fuck you...Jesus Christ! If you're going to pay $200 to fuck why don't you pay $200 to get you head checked! I'm sorry but you might deserve to catch something! .....o.k I'm not sorry for saying that!
I don't get it.

Think of your last date. Did he spend $200? Did he get it? Wouldn't of it been better and a sure thing if he went to a hooker instead?

What's the problem?

Top Bottom