Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Homosexuality A Perversion Of God's Will???

68GT350 said:

you rang? what can I do you for?

So glad you took time out of your busy schedule to worry yourself about my calves, J-Man. I was hoping I could have some calves like Gymtime's but, unlike him, I don't want to get silicone implants. Can you help out a struggling calf-less sinner? I promise to put my dick in places you approve of in the future.

DAMN, I DIDNT THINK THIS THREAD WOULD TURN INTO THIS. I WAS HOPING FOR 10 REPLIES.

KAYNE

musclebrains said:

So glad you took time out of your busy schedule to worry yourself about my calves, J-Man. I was hoping I could have some calves like Gymtime's but, unlike him, I don't want to get silicone implants. Can you help out a struggling calf-less sinner? I promise to put my dick in places you approve of in the future.

I hear that you can improve calves with a lot of assfucking. Have you been getting enough attention at home lately friend?

wyst said:

Yes, in fact, when I was chatting about this thread with god during my coffee break, he mentioned he'd spoken to you. We had a good laugh about a cruel old-testatment style joke he was playing on you...something about bird-legs? I had trouble catching it all because he was laughing so hard water came out of his nose. I asked him to explain but he had to dash out and smite some unbelievers, hip and thigh, bone and marrow. That nutty Jehova. Gotta love him.

Wyst

Well, discounting the fact that I find God a bit of a gossip, it's suddenly become clear to me that my taste for sodomy might explain why he hath cursed me with a 12-inch dick.

68GT350 said:

I hear that you can improve calves with a lot of assfucking. Have you been getting enough attention at home lately friend?

It is amusing how ignorant Jesus can be in his assumption that all homsexuals like to be buttfucked. If this is the cost of good calves, it says an awful lot about Gymtime.

musclebrains said:

It is amusing how ignorant Jesus can be in his assumption that all homsexuals like to be buttfucked. If this is the cost of good calves, it says an awful lot about Gymtime.

Yes it does. I have great calves myself.

971207b.gif

That danged Jehova...he can't keep a secret about anything. I knew I shouldn't have told him about us. He promised he'd keep it under his hat. I bet he goes the burning bush route and blabs it all over the mountaintops.

Oh well. It's sooner than I was ready to make it all public, but I'm damned proud of my virtual sweetie (and her mighty, bulging biceps).

Wyst

PS: MB, it's my understanding that he gave those beauties out to the guys who would make good use of them. Take thou that how thou wilt.

Top Bottom