Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Homosexuality A Perversion Of God's Will???

MB, you and i had a discussion on this last month or so i do believe. my question is why does this subject keep coming up. both MB and myself presented both sides of the argument. i quoted scripture he gave his interpretation on it. we had a civil discussion and concluded that niehter one of us were changing our minds on it. so this subjuect is getting old and won't change anyone's minds on it.

ryan, read the thread title and you will see God is very relevant to the topic at hand. you my friend are the unelightened one. how's that trust fund you're living off of that you are so against?

It is an interesting subject that has and will continue to come up no matter how bored you may be with it. One conversation, no matter how comprehensive, should not pre-empt future ones.

My guess is that MB is fully aware that he is beating a dead horse here. Arguing with someone who uses the bible, religion, whatever, to think for them is like arguing with a glass of water. After all, people who believe they already know "the truth" don't really need to apply any cognitive reasoning to life's many conundrums.

But in MB's defense, he's newly on a cycle and has lagging calves, which would get to anyone. He probably just felt like punching a heavy bag today. Good thing his soul is currently being prayed for.

Last edited:
Oh, a big eyeroll for that, Kingjohn. Shall I post pictures of heterosexuals on Bourbon Street, of Shriners staggering through Los Angeles, of guys at the Super Bowl? Or pictures of the thousands of heterosexual men -- men like YOU -- convicted for sexually molesting their children?

And shall we conclude on the basis of these photographs that heterosexuals are not fit to parent?

Don't get your panties in a wad, King John, but that wudn't too smart.

gymtime said:
It is an interesting subject that has and will continue to come up no matter how bored you may be with it. One conversation, no matter how comprehensive, should not pre-empt future ones.

My guess is that MB is fully aware that he is beating a dead horse here. Arguing with someone who uses the bible, religion, whatever, to think for them is like arguing with a glass of water. After all, people who believe they already know "the truth" don't really need to apply any cognitive reasoning to life's many conundrums.

But in MB's defense, he's newly on a cycle and has lagging calves, which would get to anyone. He probably just felt like punching a heavy bag today. Good thing his soul is currently being prayed for.

LOL...I'm gonna have a chat with Jesus about my calves.

huntmaster said:
when I posted that I knew someone would say this---

of course I dont think infertile parents should not be able to seek alternatives.--these are exceptions

I am talking about rules --- rules laid out by God, our creator.

I am not deciding God's plan---I am only relaying my feelings on the subject based on my relationship with Christ and my reading of His word

I pray for mercy from God on your soul.

Do you remember when you were a kid and you wanted to do something--but your folks told you it was wrong and they stood firm and would not let you---you probably thought they were hatefull then--but you are better for it now.

Look---me message is not one of hate---but rather one of truth.

this thread asked what people thought about the subject---so I shared my thoughts and conviction and I dont appalogize for them.

I do not in any way hate homosexualls

Of course you don't. You hate the sin, not the sinner. It's like you and me. I don't hate you. I hate your petty small minded ignorance. I know you won't take offense at that because I've been careful to discriminate between YOU and the way you think and behave.

In any case, your thoughts and convictions have repeatedly been represented as "rules laid out by god." It is amazing that you can claim only to represent your personal conviction a sentence after you've claimed to speak of these divinely ordained rules.

I pray for god's mercy on anyone who encourages hate, speaks against love and tries to pass off his condemnation as divinely inspired.

by the way, everything I write is a personal conviction resulting from a chat with god.

musclebrains said:

Of course you don't. You hate the sin, not the sinner. It's like you and me. I don't hate you. I hate your petty small minded ignorance. I know you won't take offense at that because I've been careful to discriminate between YOU and the way you think and behave.

In any case, your thoughts and convictions have repeatedly been represented as "rules laid out by god." It is amazing that you can claim only to represent your personal conviction a sentence after you've claimed to speak of these divinely ordained rules.

I pray for god's mercy on anyone who encourages hate, speaks against love and tries to pass off his condemnation as divinely inspired.

by the way, everything I write is a personal conviction resulting from a chat with god.

Yes, in fact, when I was chatting about this thread with god during my coffee break, he mentioned he'd spoken to you. We had a good laugh about a cruel old-testatment style joke he was playing on you...something about bird-legs? I had trouble catching it all because he was laughing so hard water came out of his nose. I asked him to explain but he had to dash out and smite some unbelievers, hip and thigh, bone and marrow. That nutty Jehova. Gotta love him.

Wyst

kingjohn said:

come on dude it was just a joke!! LOL!! Relax a bit...smoke a doobie.

There are definitely freaks unworthy of raising a child on both side of the fence...I just think all those pics you posted are funny as hell!!

Mkay. But you know when one guy is telling me Jesus tells him this or that, it's hard to be sure where the next guy is coming from. Those pictures should make it obvious I have a sense of humor about queer life. Karma backatcha.

Top Bottom