Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Homosexuality A Perversion Of God's Will???

musclebrains said:

Jesus must be so proud of you -- and unconcerned with your profound capacity for arguing the denial of something as fundamental as loving partnership and family building to an entire group of people on the basis of your personal belief.

loving partnership and family building ----- Are gay men physically able to bare children??? Huh I wonder why that is?

Because homosexuallality is part of man's plan-----Not God's.
It is an abomination.

musclebrains said:

Of course, your chitchat with God should provide plenty of corroborative evidence -- which is necessary since the Bible, which you would otherwise call the word of God -- says absolutely nothing about homosexuality. Even the mistranslated sections of Leviticus are in a context of prohibitions that the church ignores -- except for the one that, by a mistranslation, suits its loveless agenda.

As we see in this thread with the references to Corinthians and Romans---this is a false statement by musclebrains.

musclebrains said:

But you go ahead and worry about the poor defenseless children who will be so twisted by the approval of all forms of consensual love. I'll continue to make my agenda the elimination of ignorance, willful stupidity and hate. Maybe I'll have a chat with god about it.

I will go on praying for the children of today who have to be raised around this crap----

and I encourage you to talk to God about this----

i dont think its right anyone gets any different ttreatment then another person for jobs its who is mroe qualtified,its bullshit on all levels

oh hire me cuz im a paki
if you dont hire me your sexist

its all bullshit

now i respect everyone on teh same level so why cant it be equal

Last edited:
huntmaster said:

loving partnership and family building ----- Are gay men physically able to bare children??? Huh I wonder why that is?

Because homosexuallality is part of man's plan-----Not God's.
It is an abomination.

As we see in this thread with the references to Corinthians and Romans---this is a false statement by musclebrains.

I will go on praying for the children of today who have to be raised around this crap----

and I encourage you to talk to God about this----

Oh, I see. So, if being physically able to "bare" children is the requirement for raising kids, women and men who are infertile should likewise be prohibited. What a pathetic argument.

Who put you in charge of deciding "god's plan"? Which god? Which religion? The most you can say is that you and your brand of Christianity disapproves of homosexuality. Fortunately, it's only one flavor of a religion that has lost enormous ground.

My statements were not false. You just read a convenient translation of the Bible and if you did any research rather than regurgitating your hateful condemnation (which you have the sheer hubris to say is God's word), you'd know that. And, no, I'm not going to do Biblical research for you because you'd just discount the research as interpretive. Moreover, it's been cited here in earlier threads.

Perhaps I'll take your advice and chat with God, but it won't be to the tiny, spiteful, hateful little god you worship. Of course anyone who gets a message from god that's different from your own must not share your superior hotline, correct?

It's very simple. Gay people want the freedom to love. They don't want the freedom to do anything to anyone unconsensual. Love, got it? You are free to spread your judgmental, negative message. Other people should be just as free to love.

musclebrains said:

Gay people want the freedom to love. They don't want the freedom to do anything to anyone unconsensual. Love, got it? You are free to spread your judgmental, negative message. Other people should be just as free to love.

Gay people are allowed to love... he is just saying no kids!!

The Canadian Oak said:
i dont think its right anyone gets any different ttreatment then another person for jobs its who is mroe qualtified,its bullshit on all levels

oh hire me cuz im a paki
if you dont hire me your sexist

its all bullshit

now i respect everyone on teh same level so why cant it be equal

Because it isn't. It is legal to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation but not on the basis of gender or race. The fact that it "should" be otherwise can only be enforced by extending protection to gays and lesbians.

Again: How is extending protection to a group which is selectively discrimated against conferring a special right?

dballer said:

Gay people are allowed to love... he is just saying no kids!!

Wrong. He is saying that that love cannot be extended to the creation of families. It is an effort to tell people how they can love.

There is not a single shred of evidence that gay people are worse parents than straight people. There is not even a shred of evidence that gay parents influence their children to become gay.

Would yoiu withhold love from your own child if he turned out to be gay? should society take the child from you because you "made" him gay? should the state intervene in the way you conduct your family life? yet you want the state to intervene in the adoption of children by gay people.

Yes! They don't need or want any special freedoms or protections -- just the same ones everyone gets.

Most Christians *I* know don't give a damn what your sexual orientation is. They worship the god of love and tolerance, after all. They view this obsession with homosexuality as being as outmoded as the biblical proscriptions against masturbation and birth control.

You guys all whack off and practice brith control, right? I think it's funny how the stuff that applies to your own sexuality is all okay to ignore, but the stuff that applies to anyone else's you feel it's okay to run them down, call them abominations, etc. Or am I mistaken here?

Wyst

Are there any members of faiths other than Christianity on the board who'd like to say that homosexuality is against God's will? I know of two off hand, but one no longer posts here.

musclebrains said:

Oh, I see. So, if being physically able to "bare" children is the requirement for raising kids, women and men who are infertile should likewise be prohibited. What a pathetic argument.

when I posted that I knew someone would say this---

of course I dont think infertile parents should not be able to seek alternatives.--these are exceptions

I am talking about rules --- rules laid out by God, our creator.

musclebrains said:

Who put you in charge of deciding "god's plan"? Which god? Which religion? The most you can say is that you and your brand of Christianity disapproves of homosexuality. Fortunately, it's only one flavor of a religion that has lost enormous ground.

I am not deciding God's plan---I am only relaying my feelings on the subject based on my relationship with Christ and my reading of His word

musclebrains said:

Perhaps I'll take your advice and chat with God, but it won't be to the tiny, spiteful, hateful little god you worship. Of course anyone who gets a message from god that's different from your own must not share your superior hotline, correct?

I pray for mercy from God on your soul.

musclebrains said:

It's very simple. Gay people want the freedom to love. They don't want the freedom to do anything to anyone unconsensual. Love, got it? You are free to spread your judgmental, negative message. Other people should be just as free to love.

Do you remember when you were a kid and you wanted to do something--but your folks told you it was wrong and they stood firm and would not let you---you probably thought they were hatefull then--but you are better for it now.

Look---me message is not one of hate---but rather one of truth.

this thread asked what people thought about the subject---so I shared my thoughts and conviction and I dont appalogize for them.

I do not in any way hate homosexualls

Top Bottom