Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Homosexuality A Perversion Of God's Will???

havoc said:
Look , I'm just trying to speak the truth here.

Heaven is not below you or above you, heaven is knowing God and yourself.

SOMEONE WHO REALLY GETS IT! AMEN!!!!

dgreenhill said:
Havoc-when Jesus cast out legion were those actual demons that went into the pig? Or was that a metaphore also for New Age people like yourself to translate for those who also lack common sense?

Greenhill, you always attempt to challenge me. Not sure where you got that New Age garbage from, I have nothing to do with that, my roots and beliefs stem from the beginning of time, nothing new age. Demons don't exist, any excorcism ever performed has never been proven, the word "demon" translates in hebrew to an "evil spirit" implying that the person or animal acting in such a manner already had that evil spirit or side within them, its not a seperate entity leaping into ones body and controlling them in the stereotypical fashion and brainwashed concept you and others have subjected themselves to. Does this help? peace

kingjohn said:

I'm no holy roller and I could give a shit who you bang (although I do find special treatment for sexual orientation a bunch of bullshit), but I think you are wrong to say there is no mention of homesexuality in the BIBLE:

Corinthians 6:9-11

Do you not know that the unjust will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor boy prostitutes nor practicing homosexuals
nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God.
That is what some of you used to be; but now you have had yourselves washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

BTW-I think I'm guilty of everything expect pimping boys or homosexuality. Also, gotta love the sole mention of boy prostitutes. I guess it was the "in thing" for chicks back then and absolutley acceptable.

The Cornthians quote has been well dissected by Biblical scholars. It refers to the Greek system of pederasty. it does not refer to homosexuality per se.

Havoc,

You knew that I would. :D

But seriously what about greenhill's question if demons aren't a real spirit why did they ask to go into the swine? That clearly proves they are real spirits that can take other a person that God does not have his mark on.

Curling, that particular episode has been interpreted in many different ways. Also, the New Testament is the most redacted and edited part of the bible, for example, Matt, Mark, Luke, John, those are not even the actual names of the Gospel writers, they were just used to seperate and distinguish them appropriately. Here is the bottom line, does it matter if you believe me or you and greenhill, no , not really, that has nothing to do with the faith whatsoever, however, I like to know the truth about everything, therefore thats when I intervene and explain the true theology and meaning. If we put 50 Christians in a room, all will have different perspectives, if I ask them "name one thing that you should have in common with each other as Christians", the only damn thing that should come out of there mouth is "that they each should emulate Christ to the best of there ability", thats it. peace

dgreenhill said:

Actually, there is documentation of the "an exorcism" on file at the St. Louis police dept. there is also plenty of questions left for science to explain. Obviously, one can't proove that it was a true demon because we can't put one into a test tube.but no one can explain why some criminal behavior occures...and Im not going to fuck with it.

Bascially, it comes down to this..

1. One doesn't believe in God.
2. There is a true Heavan and Hell..and that Christ Jesus is the only way. And there is both historical evidence that Jesus did exist.

3. Other types of beliefs. Jesus was just a man I.e. jewish, new age, Majick..what ever.

There are too many unaswerable questions to just make across the board statements to assume what other conclusions have come to are "lacking in common sense".Basically, it is impossible to know because if there is a God..God is transcendental to our exsperiance and isn't made subject to empirical testing for our "knowing".

My basic viewpoint is that if there is a slim chance that Hell exists..I know that I don't want to be there...and I am never going to let anyone tell me...just to blow it off...because he thinks its a fairy tell.. and if you and Ryan think that homosexualiy is not sinful that is your choice...but since there is a possiblity that I have an enternal soul...I refuse to come to rush judgements

Hell is not knowing God, and I don't want to be like that either, I never said once that I think Homosexuality is not sinful, but who am I to judge, being gay not only goes against the many religions but as I have stated before, it goes against the laws of nature. peace to the greenhill and may some high grade herb be a part of your day

On that Corinthians quote--You'll notice it also mentions fornicators (For those who don't know, fornication is sex before marriage). How many of you have engaged in that particular behavior? I've seen all kinds of posts on it. Now I'm not saying homosexuality is OK, I'm just saying that you should let God do the judging of individual people. Fornication is a sin too, but we conveniently forget that since it's so socially acceptable today. One could argue that at least homosexuality doesn't lead to unwanted pregnancy, abortion, fatherless children, etc.

"Do not judge so that you may not be judged. For with the judgement you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck in your neighbor's eye but do not see the log in your own eye?"
-Matthew, 7:1-4

I personally have never engaged in fornication (or homosexuality LOL), but how popular would I be if I sat here and told everyone who talked about their unmarried sexual encounters that they were going to hell? I agree that homosexuality is unnatural and that God doesn't like it, but those "all homosexuals go to hell" type comments are really uncalled for.

You of course are right enrico. I guess the difference is people know that sex before marriage is wrong even though they still do it (I am married btw so I can have all the sex I want or at least as much as my wife will give me :D ) But homosexuals and the media want you to accept homosexuality as ok when it according to God is not.
See the difference?

Top Bottom