Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Homosexuality A Perversion Of God's Will???

BeefyBull said:
Yes - homosexuality is a perversion of God's will.

I dont know if homosexuality is an illness, persay, but its not something that needs to be treated specially. It needs to be treated like it's an anti-social activity. I hope they never legalize or recognize same sex marriages. Also, I dont think gay couples should be able to adopt a child.

What makes it "anti-social" is intolerance of it. that's a no-brainer. It is otherwise a manner of loving different from your own, between fully consensual people.

Personally, I think ignorant people who want to limit people's consensual capacity to love should be forbidden to teach, preach or engage in any of the psychological professions.

BeefyBull said:

I feel sorry for people like RyanH, for not only is he likely a flaming homosexual, but that he doesnt believe in God. An eternity burning in hell might be in order... Its not too late Ryan, pick up 'the good book' and get your read on. Often gays will deny the existence of God simply b/c they know its a perversion/abomination to be homosexual.

I think God hates atheism a lot more than homosexuality. You can't say that homosexuals are going to hell for certain! How would you know?!

But those that think it isn't a perversion--what purpose would it serve? Think of it in terms of natural law. What is the purpose? They don't reproduce or anything.

While we're on this topic, I'd like to say that one of my pet peeves is guys who are "turned on by lesbians" but go off on how gross gay men are. Come on, they're both perversions. But that doesn't give anyone the right to hate people. As soon as someone starts telling you that "God hates so-and-so" you know they're full of shit. God doesn't hate anyone, no matter how horrible they are.

I agree with huntmaster and kayne. It is a perversion of God's will. He made Adam and Eve to be as one. And he also talked about how a man shall leave his mother and father for a wife and they shall be as one. He never mentions two guys joining together.

I know homosexuals don't like hearing that or want to believe it. But God made the planet so he makes the rules. Homosexuality is just a sin like any other sin and you need God to rid you of it. No one is born a homosexual they just lean toward that sin like a alcoholic leans toward alcoholism. I just think it is a travesty today that our culture is trying to get people to except homosexuality is an ok behavior when cleary it is not and use to be kept where sin should be kept in a closet.

Here is another scripture in the new testestamen about homosexuality different than the one king john used to refute muscles brains erroneous comment that homosexuality is only mentioned in Leviticus.

Romans 1:26-27

Because of this, God gave tehm over to shamful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with for on one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men , and received in themselves the due penalty for theri perversion.

There is another passage where God condones a nation for accepting and approving of homosexual behavior. That is why Christians will never accept it because it also effects negatively how God feels about our country.

I believe it goes against God's will. It's a learned behavior and not genetic. If it were a genetic problem perhaps we could view it differently, but until a specific gene is denoted as the "gay" gene it's behavior that can be avoided.

but you all knew I would say that.

RyanH said:
God has no relevance to this conversation since God does not exist.

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT.. I was worried I would have to see you up there.

dballer said:

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT.. I was worried I would have to see you up there.

This is a terrible thing to say but at the same time humorous. There is even hope for people like RyanH if he would just take off those liberal shaded glasses on see the light.

Look , I'm just trying to speak the truth here.

Heaven is not below you or above you, heaven is knowing God and yourself.
Also, adam and eve can't be used in this arguement for any sakes. The first 5 books of the bible are a liturgy for the jewish people of that time, to teach lessons and morals, not to be taken literally. Yes Adam and Eve are man and woman, I see that as a point, however, to actually believe in Adam and Eve in a literal manner is lack of common sense, even without the historical truth about that parable. peace

that was meant to laugh at.. kinda like his off the wall left wing satanic communits posts are.

Top Bottom