Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Homosexuality A Perversion Of God's Will???

Hmm...I think God loves everyone and all but I don't think it's what he'd want. It seems to go against nature to me. I mean, what purpose does it serve? That being said, I have nothing personally against homosexuals.

huntmaster said:
God loves the sinner

God hates the sin

Homosexuallality is not only a perversion but an abomination.

LOL....WELL SAID. I ALSO THINK IT IS AGAINST WHAT GOD HAD IN MIND.

ARE THE ONES THAT SAID NO HOMOS???

KAYNE

KAYNE said:

LOL....WELL SAID. I ALSO THINK IT IS AGAINST WHAT GOD HAD IN MIND.

ARE THE ONES THAT SAID NO, HOMOS???

KAYNE

I like to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

Many are straight but they have just bought into the modern day pol. correct BS.----they left what little values they once had far behind.---b/c TV told them so.

HUNTMASTER

IF WE WERE 10 YEARS OLD, I'D SAY YOU WERE MY NEW FRIEND. LOL......BUT SINCE WE ARE A LITTLE OLDER, I'LL JUST SAY YOUR COOL.

KAYNE

I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HOMOSEXUALS. I JUST THINK IT IS MORALLY DEGRADING AND DISGUSTING. IT HAS NO PLACE IN NATURE IF YOU ASKED ME. I MEAN, LETS THINK ABOUT THIS LOGICALLY HERE!!!

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
HUNTMASTER

IF WE WERE 10 YEARS OLD, I'D SAY YOU WERE MY NEW FRIEND. LOL......BUT SINCE WE ARE A LITTLE OLDER, I'LL JUST SAY YOUR COOL.

KAYNE

Thanks KAYNE---How is your brother ----Undertaker??:)

Never did like that bastard.

to those that think it is a perversion of gods will

do ou thinks laws and rights afforded to gay people should be different to that of heterosexuals as a result?

I dont think that they should receive special rights

I think it should be considere an illness

An illness to be treated

I definitely dont think it should be socially accepted and in turn force fed to children abroad.---this is wrong.

We must send the right message to our children---not one of persecution, but one of support in the right direction and one that is clear on what is right and what is wrong.

Top Bottom