Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit It: Would You?

She is obviously a big girl, but wearing a somewhat sexy dress for her size, has great hair, wearing nice heels, and not overly made up. I think a lot of guys here have posted a lot worse.

Lestat?

those tits are far from perfect...look at far back her shoulders are leaned in an attempt to make those puppies look under 40 yrs old

nasty

Hell no! I don't mess with double wides! she needs a sign that says "stay back 100 feet!"

RADAR

hilarious except I quit two months ago :)

keep up

i just find it humorous how girls will nitpick even the hottest girl apart.
not saying homegirl with the tits is the hottest, but you calling her tits nasty kinda reminds me of female jealousy.
i'm willing to bet her tits are bigger than yours and hence that's why you hate.
does the fatty girl not threaten and thats why she gets little hate from ladies in this thread?
hmmmmmm

does the fatty girl not threaten and thats why she gets little hate from ladies in this thread?
hmmmmmm

Definitely. I try to pretend I'm not that mean in real llife-but I still think it.
I don't say anything about it because I want to appear nicer than I am.

i just find it humorous how girls will nitpick even the hottest girl apart.
not saying homegirl with the tits is the hottest, but you calling her tits nasty kinda reminds me of female jealousy.
i'm willing to bet her tits are bigger than yours and hence that's why you hate.
hmmmmmm

oh hers are def bigger....

but you make an interesting assumption that I'd be jealous of that...I'd actuallly rather mine be a bit smaller, theyre too big
I am happy to say mine are perkier...you notice (or rather you didn't) I didn't say shit about the other girls ass
I think you suck at reading THIS woman anyway :) because I did have an an obvious tell...you zoomed in on the wrong one

and why would any woman feel threatened by pictures of complete strangers online?
I genuinely thought the fat girl was cute, but fat

Top Bottom