Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HHH is a fat ugly bastard with inverted diced up nipples..

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
He really looks like shit. I would wear a fucking shirt. His nipples have inverted creases running through them.

Also, whatever happened to all the laser pointer that used to be prevelant at house cards? I see no one using them anymore. No way they could search everyone.

And Eddie is back on the sauce. His arms and traps are back. Bigger than before, and his back is covered with horrendous bacne.

lol

shouldnt this be on the compliment the person thread?

HHH looks like shit I agree and Eddie is big, but not a very good looking physique.

Who's that big fucker with the dark hair and also the wanna be guy? They look pretty good IMO.

ah, so i take it i'm not missing anything tonight...good. i stopped watching wrestling right after they let Orton take the win over Foley in that PPV. they should've just had Orton shit on Foley's head in the middle of the ring, literally.

They definitely need some new material/players. I think Flair & HBK need to move on...seriously. I tried to watch some of it earlier tonite & in 5 minutes ended up switching over to the hockey finals. Except for seeing a clip of the hot chicks in the bikini contest....I was bored out of my mind. Where in the hell has Averinup been lately? He was always real good with giving us updates on this stuff. He wasn't banned or anything was he?

Last edited:
Top Bottom